Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

+
TheDyingScotsman;n8989460 said:
Not sure showing d-shackles on your own card proves much.

It proves EVERYTHING. If it works on your own units, it should work on opponent ones too. Besides, what part of me saying i already used shackles on opponent ambush you didnt understood?

TheDyingScotsman;n8989460 said:
Anyway he is correct, the descriptions on the cards are quite often wrong or ambiguous.

My gosh, are you guys serious? So for you guys is completely ok to have wrong descriptions ingame?

No, seriously, are you guys really defending a bug ingame?

My gawd....

Wheres you God now?

idomyownstunts;n8989620 said:
I don't remember that ever working hence why it was a problem.

see above

idomyownstunts;n8997620 said:
In my defence I was more talking about pre pubic beta. So, they seriously virtually killed off ambush and then added some counters to it? What in the actual fuck.

Exactly...

well, not at all really, theres this bug that's preventing it at least....

Dimeritium shackles bug

I am able to lock ambush units with Radvoid but for some reason i cant with the shackles. Is this normal?

i ran into same problem here. In my case, i never able to use shackle on ambush units, but units with lock toggle can work (radovid, auckes, etc),

Ran into this issue as well. Wasn't a big deal that time, but thought I might as well add my experience here.

Bug is still a thing. Just lost 2 games against ambush ST cuz i couldnt shackle the ambush cards in round 3 and i even had 2 shackles on hand....

I haven't seen D-Shacks working on Ambush Cards for ages... thought it was the way it is supposed to be. Than I locked one with Auckes... who can't lock Golds and thought "That's an interesting value to have on this card".

And now it turns out there is a bug.

Curses!

So, I've managed to play D-Shacks on an Ambush Card... with Sile, so seems to me, if you summon them to use on the said Ambush target, they work fine, but if you play them from your hand, directly, you're flucked.

D-Shackles on Ambush Cards

I noticed something strange today with the shackles card. For some reason, you cannot lock an ambush card with shackles if it's in your hand. If you use an Elven Mercenary to play shackles from your deck, you can lock an ambush card. I'm pretty sure this isn't working as in intended and shackles should be able to lock an ambush card regardless where it's played from. I won because of this and I'm genuinely ashamed it happened to the other player.

Locking Ambush Units

I'm trying to find out why locking an ambush card doesn't work for me on Xbox. It worked for one day after the patch. Then afterwards it went back to not being able to select an ambush card with a lock card. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

Experienced this bug yesterday. Opponent was running a bamboozle deck, but I was not bamboozled... until I couldn't lock his Toruviel with my shackles on the final turn. I had to lock a random unit, he was already passed, I passed, Toruviel flipped, and I lost the game. Later played an ambush ST deck and could lock an ambush with my Donar. So the bug seems to be just affecting the dimeritium shackles card, not the actual act of shackling.

Top Bottom