• CR7kpUb.jpg
    CR7kpUb.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 4lbySX4.jpg
    4lbySX4.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Too many stuff I'd like to share....
B&W is so gorgeous and true to lore and this addon brings a bit of the closure I needed to finally being able to stop playing this fucking masterpiece of a videogame. (a little more "va'esse deireádh aep eigean"-ish epilogue wouldn't have hurt tho! I love me wenches married)

TL: DR/NSFW/spoilers ... naturally

...still a better lovestory than twilight

*read*...*read*...*read*...*yaddayadda*

translates into:

inverted suplextax

dat Gorgon

these hand gestures/quirks are too cute

so long Houvenaghel

those two hills are just the best vista in the whole game... period

Rest of the B&W stuff is here.

This is the ReShade preset I use...

It's time for Deus EX now...

Now that I have completed the main game and DLCs, I am looking forward to another playthrough. Only this time, I want to focus more on screenshots. Besides the reshades, is there a recommended set of mods for pausing the action and freeing up the camera?

Leaving for Vizima:

Roach being silly:

SUI (sailing under the influence):

Following Roche on Roach:

After clearing out a deserter camp:

Thanks for the help, Yen...:

Never thought it possible but I actually replaced my beloved Nilfgaardian set with the torso of the manticore armor combined with black dyed viper boots, nilfgaardian gloves (the DLC ones) and new moon trousers along with the ofieri Kiji, looks amazing and makes Geralt look somewhat younger, also reminds me of my outfit when I did an internship at an established hotel.

Sending heads flying never gets old
View attachment 58791

View attachment 58801

Gotta love how his hair moves
View attachment 58811

View attachment 58821

Can't decide whether to go with the low half ponytail or open, either looks great
View attachment 58831

Attachments

• 750.jpg
    750.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 66
  • 805.jpg
    805.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 753.jpg
    753.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 61
  • 798.jpg
    798.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 773.jpg
    773.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Looks like the times of 1920x1080 on ultrahigh settings are gone since my laptop has given up the ghost in the hellish summer heat 14 days ago.
Brrrrzt.
But the new PC is rendering Witcher 3 on it`s Radeon R7 GPU cores built in the A-10 7850k CPU not bad (just hairworks must be shut off) and way better than I expected from playing a newest game only rendered in "software modus".
The next graphics card will again be a Radeon R9 290x.

So no ultrahigh maxed out screenshots during the next weeks until I have found a proper high end graphics card with lots of vRAM on eBay :D

But Witcher 3 looks awesome even on all settings on medium... better than any other game.

Why are they selling laptops without proper cooling anyway? Whatever...
Geralt has lots of fun anyways. Here with a cute rabbit companion:

Colourless Aard blast mod.

I'd appreciate it if Blood & Wine screenshots were posted in their own thread only. I hate spoilers and can't really browse this thread's latest pages because of all the Toussaint pics. :/

Top Bottom