Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
Long live Commander Imlerith! LOL

These Aen Elle elves are tall!

OivalfSelat

This is not Geralt, is something from Final Fantasy, the smoothness of the face is disturbing. Witchers come from a terrible chemical process during his childhood, growing in harsh conditions, training a lot. The adult life is even worse, surrounded by violence and addictions.

=======================================================================================

I like the choices here, a pale face keeping the facial lines, not too young, this is good.

Last edited:
This is not Geralt, is something from Final Fantasy, the smoothness of the face is disturbing. Witchers come from a terrible chemical process during his childhood, growing in harsh conditions, training a lot. The adult life is even worse, surrounded by violence and addictions.

I like the choices here, a pale face keeping the facial lines, not too young, this is good.

I hate the hair in those 2 examples, but I wholeheartedly support your sentiment.

how do i get these colours in game? :(

First, install Ultimate Lighting Mod Redux.

Setup your hotkeys. Be sure to set something for increasing and decreasing the intensity, as I don't remember what I used.

Then swap to preset #5 ("swamp lighting mod"). This adds heavy fog and a generally moody atmosphere everywhere in the game. Then play around with the intensity while playing to find a nice balance. That shot was taken in Toussaint.

How about we let people decide for themselves how they like to play and post screenshots in this thread instead of complaining about other people's choices?
:doubt2:

It's our job to take care of a lore-appropriate Geralt, but players can do whatever they want.

OivalfSelat

How about we let people decide for themselves how they like to play and post screenshots in this thread instead of complaining about other people's choices?

It's our job to take care of a lore-appropriate Geralt, but players can do whatever they want.

As anyone can expose your taste, I can also disagree without harsh terms.

So, i dont like, but this is not going discourage the user.

Last edited:

---------- Post merged on 31-07-2016 at 09:42 AM ----------

By the way, what are you guys using to capture screens? I'm using FRAPS but my screens all turn out darker than what I see in the game.

---------- Updated at 04:13 PM ----------

Finally the new shader works :)

Cute little tame snow rabbits, aaaw polar hares with such a cute idle animation

Even the dark-coloured ear points are lovely recreated.

Currently playing around a little bit with the eye variations...

He will never succumb to death`s everlasting embrace.

Oh and I did some research in how Geralt`s face might have been altered by the trial of the grasses and the witcher potions and some other stuff.
It`s not that bad, even 10 years of heroine does not make a lot of aging at all, like this example will show:
http://bc02.rp-online.de/polopoly_f...2.jpg_gen/derivatives/d950x950/2089796062.jpg

Well the picture to the right looks much more awake, alive and healthy than I when looking into the mirror at 6a.m.
This reseach example shows that a young Geralt with perfect skin is not unrealistic :D even a decade of high dosed witcher potions and a gallon of white gull every evening to drown his sorrows and get rid of the daily nightmares he has, cannot destroy his young and awesome good look.

Last edited:
---------- Updated at 03:36 PM ----------

@Triss.Hasengold
Picture 3 and 4 are awesome!!! ;) I think I must use a little bit Photoshop but then they are a perfect desctop backround... ;) Or do you have picture 4 without text fields?! :angel:

Sorry my screenshots are always on ultralow to medium graphics quality and very low resolution because my gaming laptop has overheated and given up the ghost about a month ago.
The computer I currently use for "GAMING" LOL have has no graphics card inside, and is running and rendering on CPU only.
Maybe I`m going to buy a Radeon R9 next week or so, or maybe an nVidida card.... I need to read some hardware reviews first.

For the next screenshots I will switch off subtitles for better screenshots :D

Hmm I think Yennefer might look good with Detlaff`s teeth and Detlaff`s eyes, and the Pentagramm illuminated in red like the runes on Geralt`s sword, and the burning effect from the Appearance Mod flame sword on her horns, what do you think?

Last edited:
Top Bottom