Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_05012023_082246.png

After approx. 40 k spent in clothes shops we are basically back to basics.
A "practical merc style". No bling (almost). Yes. Maybe pockets would be good but basic black leather pants is never wrong. Seriously.

Outfit 1 out of 2, and my favorite, front and back:
photomode_06012023_075140.png

photomode_06012023_075734.png

Outfit 2 out of 2 (well basically just another jacket for when I want some color):
photomode_06012023_075524.png

Speaking of color, I think it's interesting (well a little bit) that this game favors yellow so much. It is not a color usually connected to Cyberpunk "style" as it is presented these days, the color scale tend to go from black and dark purple to pink with some black in there. As we all know. Maybe some green or red if you're being very creative... But in this game not only is the logo bright yellow, a lot of clothes are, as well. Which is refreshing.

Edit: Might get me a Mohawk.

Last edited:
There was only a small bee back tattoo with the Tatiana mod so I added the dragon tat.
The author has several differently designed back pieces to choose from.
Link: RGG LaD Yakuza Tattoos (Should work on both male and female)
View attachment 11340400
Aurgh man... That looks dope! I wonder if there's horror movie ones hehe... That's what I got IRL.

Thanks for the heads up
Post automatically merged:

photomode_05012023_095922 (1).png

Figured I'd post something a little more serious this time... Goddamn I love this game.

Aurgh man... That looks dope! I wonder if there's horror movie ones hehe... That's what I got IRL.

Thanks for the heads up

View attachment 11340403
Figured I'd post something a little more serious this time... Goddamn I love this game.
If you are using the default skin texture these are some really nice tattoo mods.

Link: Story Tattoo (F and M)

Link: Badass tattoo for V (Haven't tried on a male V yet)

The other tattoo in the screenshot uses another mod in order to work. -KS- UV Texture Framework I'm not using a standard
skin texture, I'm currently using this body mod: -KS- The Solo Body and Edgerunner Tats
Though there are tons of male skin textures on Nexus.

Last edited:
Also dig this...

Netrunner suits are... very flattering.
Agreed

If you are using the default skin texture these are some really nice tattoo mods.

Link: Story Tattoo (F and M)

Link: Badass tattoo for V (Haven't tried on a male V yet)

The other tattoo in the screenshot uses another mod in order to work. -KS- UV Texture Framework I'm not using a standard
skin texture, I'm currently using this body mod: -KS- The Solo Body and Edgerunner Tats
Though there are tons of male skin textures on Nexus.
Thanks again for your help :) My V got some ink upgrades... Could do with a brain upgrade despite all the Cyberware too possibly hehe
photomode_07012023_123050.png

Last edited:
Also dig this...

Agreed

Thanks again for your help :) My V got some ink upgrades... Could do with a brain upgrade despite all the Cyberware too possibly hehe
View attachment 11340670
Favorite car in the game. Not sure which mod I installed, but got the car to do close to 500 mph.
Shame there aren't more straight roads in the game, don't get much of a chance to really open those cars up.
If you get the chance check out this mod allows to you to buy whatever vehicle you want.
Virtual Car Dealer

Love that hairstyle.

Talking so much about starting over and stuff...
So I did, now when I know what I'm doing. Also I decided fudge it and went with the golden cyberware because why not? It's basically a large piercing.

I present to you... Nomad V. Again.
Stats: 4, 4, 4, 6, 4. As a Nomad, if you lack technical ability, what are you even doing in a clan? ;)

Screenshot (62).png
Screenshot (63).png

Off to see Victor. Never realized the wolf t-shirt has a glowy shoulder!

photomode_07012023_213531.png

Last edited:
Favorite car in the game. Not sure which mod I installed, but got the car to do close to 500 mph.
Shame there aren't more straight roads in the game, don't get much of a chance to really open those cars up.
If you get the chance check out this mod allows to you to buy whatever vehicle you want.
Virtual Car Dealer

Love that hairstyle.
Fave car too... I got modding yesterday as you can see below:
photomode_07012023_143733.png

Top Bottom