Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
Back To Basics

city.png

In the sopranos there is a character in season two who gives tony. the jacket he took from a tough guy he beat up so it was like a trophy to him. I think of those gang jackets as like a pride - I took this and I don’t care if you see me in it. Like waving a red flag at a bull
ARGH.
I am all out of ideas, trying desperately to cobble together a new good outfit. I am all out of ideas so I might have to use mods, there is not a single top in the game I like, really, and the only jacket I really like has gang colors on it (I just feel it's weird to wear gang colors when your main source of xp is to kill every gang member you see), or the nomad jacket you don't get until endgame so that's out for now...
ARGH.
I am all out of ideas, trying desperately to cobble together a new good outfit. I am all out of ideas so I might have to use mods, there is not a single top in the game I like, really, and the only jacket I really like has gang colors on it (I just feel it's weird to wear gang colors when your main source of xp is to kill every gang member you see), or the nomad jacket you don't get until endgame so that's out for now...
Post automatically merged:

6BFBD4B7-D043-4E17-ADE7-B1FD08E99C17.jpeg
4699E87A-63E5-4ECE-80D2-FC6BA7C95182.png
E6AE2433-C3DE-4873-AADD-2BD3DB51B509.png

My Streetkid V

Last edited:
Top Bottom