Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY?

+
a.k.a. pawn shops.

Like real pawn shops, I'd like to see them price-gouge you, either selling something to them, or buying something from them (unless you have an appropriate skill to haggle with, to get the price slightly closer to fair-market value.)

Also, I'd like to see pawn shops be spawning points for random gear you can purchase, from lousy quality, up to gloriously shiny that'd you'd never be able to afford.

(And don't even try robbing the joint, choomba. That auto-tracking minigun isn't just for show.)

Pawn shops should also come in variable levels of 'quality'. From the back alley places run by the sleaziest Fixers around and guarded by Solo's who are the epitomy of "Goons", right up to the higher profile, more selective and 'decent' places.

The lower the 'quality', the more likely the fixer should be willing to buy what you have, though the price should be lower as well. You should get better deals in more reputable places, but they should be more selective about what they buy.

Pawn shops should also come in variable levels of 'quality'. From the back alley places run by the sleaziest Fixers around and guarded by Solo's who are the epitomy of "Goons", right up to the higher profile, more selective and 'decent' places.

The lower the 'quality', the more likely the fixer should be willing to buy what you have, though the price should be lower as well. You should get better deals in more reputable places, but they should be more selective about what they buy.
Agreed, with a caveat. I *certainly* wouldn't expect pawn shops in the Corporate sector, or the wealthy parts of town, so I only expect so much "high end" out of a pawn shop. Otherwise, yes; agreed.

Top Bottom