Should i craft leaders now?

+
Should i craft leaders now?

Hey guys good evening , good morning for people all around the globe.
should i craft leaders now? I mean it is any chance to get them for free in the future?

If you wanna play with them and have the resources then why not? If you just want them to fill your collection then I'd wait a bit.

I want to play with some of them(usurper) , but i am thinking if i should invest my scraps in other golds . If in future the new leaders will be free trough challenges that makes me to wait.

If you want to play with Usurper go for it and craft him. He is competitive after all.

Cards that you know you'll use are always worth it in my opinion. You can still earn more scraps through dailies and through kegs that you bought or earned, so don't worry about wasting anything.

I agree with the posts above. Even if we get challenges for the new leaders, crafting them now will actually save you time in playing with them, discovering their weaknesses, fine tuning your decks with them and improving your winrate with them :) so technically, in the long term, you stand to gain more than you lose.

Top Bottom