should return and get my money back

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
should return and get my money back

Cause I sure can't get my time back.

Rather upset at the fact that due to this xp or lack of xp bug, I've pretty much completed everything there is to do and have been stuck in the low 20s and not receiving xp.
I didn't receive xp for almost 2 days and then did "ugly baby" almost leveled up 3 levels from 20 to 23. Since then I've done everything else plus finished the side quest that I'm able to. No xp, in fact the only xp I've received is from killing monsters that suprisingly doesn't grant much to a monster killer? 2xp per monster 8 for a Griffin.
So I can't use any superior or master gear other than the griffin and at this rate would have to pay to have sex with whores 1200 times to earn xp 10 a pop unless that to diminishes.
Oh but wait Yennifer got a different outfit everyone! Because a character we don't play as got to change her clothes that's dlc?
Loved this game till I realized that it was screwing me.

It's not a bug. Quests give lower XP if you're higher than the recommended level to prevent you from overleveling to the point of godhood.

Attachments

• doublefp.jpg
    doublefp.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 30
Yeah I agree, you should return the game. Its CLEARLY not for you. Problem solved, didn't need to post anything :D

Well, this clearly isn't going well.
OK. OP has given his feedback, and there are other threads already ongoing for discussion in a calmer manner, so locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom