Skellige's Most Wanted bug

+
I'm still hitting this non dying werewolf fool bug. He's been dying for thirty minutes now. *sigh*. Still occurring after the 1.07 patch as well.

Im on Xbox one (i know shit choice) and I can say the Wolf still glitches on here after the 1.07 update
I went with the I save monsters option

Well, I started a new game on 1.07 and rushed through the story till the King of Wolfs: Werewolf Unkillable.
Did the Wild at Heart contract: Werewolf unkillable.
Did the Most wanted quest: Werewolf unkillable

Edit: Killed the Werewolf near the talking tree without problem. seems only boss werewolfs are effected on my end.

Last edited:
Same issue here on PS4 1.07
I saved right before the final area. Reloaded 3 times but the Werewolf just won't die. I also tried killing him with Igni (because the burning animation is different than the sword damage animation) but it didn't help

Weird, I found a werewolf in another part of Ard Skellig, maybe level 31 or 32, guarding a treasure, and killed it dead without any problems. I did just notice the game updated earlier, so I guess that's the hotfix for this? Forgot to mention I have the Steam version. I'll check the other posts for hotfix info.

Devs being very tight lipped over details pertaining to a fix but maybe weekend at a guess or sooner, nothing wrong with Xbox one mate its preference,

Weird, I found a werewolf in another part of Ard Skellig, maybe level 31 or 32, guarding a treasure, and killed it dead without any problems. I did just notice the game updated earlier, so I guess that's the hotfix for this? Forgot to mention I have the Steam version. I'll check the other posts for hotfix info.

I've only had problems killing this particular werewolf, others die normally. There is no hotfix yet.

I can confirm this is fixed for me. Came home tonight and had small update via Steam. Skellige most wanted completed. (PC)

I can confirm this is fixed for me. Came home tonight and had small update via Steam. Skellige most wanted completed. (PC)

If this is true then CDPR really needs to work on their communication. This is starting to remind me of Bioware and DAI forums. The silence was deafening.

Here's hoping this fix makes it to gog as well...

Top Bottom