So many bugs with this patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new one: the game forced me to play two cards in a row. Opponent passes, I drop dominir of troy to compensate for missing points, then I decide to use up my leader ability (stockpile), give someone a charge, use it... aaand the game tells me i need to play a card before I can end the turn, like wtf?

Edit: now that I think of it, the turn might've auto passed without me noticing, so that might not be a bug after all.
100% game totally is a crap hope no more ppl will play it

Bug:
The unit information window does not disappear unless I restart the game.
It is very disruptive to play since I can't see anything behind the little unit window..
Not first time.

It says "more info" on the bottom. clickign on it wont' do anything. only restarting will remove the unit window.

I just lost a game because I tried to purify the opposing defender and it did nothing, then I tried to purify my locked Damien and it did nothing as well. Completely destroyed my entire end game strategy.

I just lost a game because I tried to purify the opposing defender and it did nothing, then I tried to purify my locked Damien and it did nothing as well. Completely destroyed my entire end game strategy.

It is a bug alright but when u purify it will be purified but the effect will show next round

I just downloaded the game and it stalls. Can't play it at all. I started the tutorial and there is one where it wants you to "pass", I click pass and nothing happens. Then I tried skipping the tutorial entirely and the same thing happened in a "regular" game. I have screen shots if the developers want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200507-210944_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200507-210944_Gwent.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200507-212147_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200507-212147_Gwent.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
Adrenaline Rush and Matta are broken. Just lost a match due to my last card disappearing, hope the bugs get fixed soon. The game was much more enjoyable before it broke.

It seems like a few of the graphical bugs have been fixed on my end, at least when using the PC version of the game, but the "Play 5 units with Defender" Journey quest is still completely broken for me. I'm now two weeks behind on Geralt's quests, and even more important, I'm about to complete my current Arena run, which was the only way I've been able to play any units with Defender in the first place. I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

1) Which leader skin i choose in Monster doesnt apppear at the beginning of the game instead Eredin shows up and talking. Same for scoiatael, all time time i see elf dude speaks.
2) After vitality ends, green part doesnt get removed and stay in the screen without number.
3) The card effect at the starting of game from deck to hand looks scrappy as hell . It looks like this game is still in early development.

Going to close this thread because the hotfix is out. For any other (new) bugs, please, open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom