1. He has the gpu parameters in the MSI afterburner in the beggining of the video. He has asus strix OC.1. I don't know what kind of 1080 this guy has, how it's configured, or wether or not he overclocked his CPU
2. I only see him using the quality presets, there are several specific settings that affect your FPS
3. My FPS only looks similar when I use the default Ultra preset, which I don't (I even raise one quality setting to Psycho)
4. I'm almost certain this guy hasn't done anything with his game's .ini
Eh, they're very similar tbh. 3700X has the edge though, that's true.
Q: What gpu do u have?
Ryzen 3700x pbos alone to 4.3 rather well without overclocking. Almost as good as manual overclock.
2. Q: What specific settings?
3. Q: So u are not using ultra preset without the 3 settings u mentioned?
4. Q: What have u done to ini?
Q: So how are u are running 15-25fps more then this guy?
Q: What have u done?
I ask because Its running rather poor on my pc.