So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

+

Kinda have an addiction

Attachments

• Nothingwronghere.PNG
    Nothingwronghere.PNG
    360.7 KB · Views: 720
Around 1-2 hours. I play on the Playstation 4 version and gave up after the 6th consecutive game crash.
Don't plan on going back to the game unless things change (bug fixes, cut content gets added etc..) In fact if CDPR manages to somehow turn the game around I may even purchase the game on PC, considering I just got myself a new system that can apparently run it.
At this point though that seems unlikely..

Around 1-2 hours. I play on the Playstation 4 version and gave up after the 6th consecutive game crash.
Don't plan on going back to the game unless things change (bug fixes, cut content gets added etc..) In fact if CDPR manages to somehow turn the game around I may even purchase the game on PC, considering I just got myself a new system that can apparently run it.
At this point though that seems unlikely..

Dude, get it on PC, PC bugs are hilarious

Snapped just now... Still having fun just finishing up my second playthrough.. Working thru the Kerry and Beast Timelimes then it's time for the final mission to wrap it all up... then starting play 3.. :)

Best bug so far is catching a video of my Bike exploding, then driving down the street on it's own, taking corners, just acting like normal traffic, but still on fire. The birth of Ghost Rider. :)

playtime.jpg

No thank you, I have had my fair share of bug problems already. Besides that is what Youtube is for :p
Yeah even on pc I have had a bunch of crashes, though they are totally random. I can play for hours some days fine, others crashes multiple times in 30 minutes.

153 Hours here. Been lucky so far I have not run into any major game glitches on PC just the items you cannot interact with or just hover there. Starting to wonder if the ray tracing might be causing some of the crashes as I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 graphics card which does not have that feature.

Running RTX on Psycho here since launch, only 3 crashes in my 170hrs.

Today I did have to reload a save right after a boxing match, even though I won it... Apparently I bumped my scanner button right when I won and it locked the slow-time scanner to "on".. hah.. opps.. but I just had to reload the save. Thanks for Skyrim I'm use to saving before doing almost everything.

68 hours but I haven't finished the game yet. Just decided to treat this as an early access game and I'm now simply waiting for patches... Basically playing it exactly as I am Baldur's Gate 3 and Atom RPG Trudograd. It's all just experimental play until the game is done.

2 hours and 36 minutes. Which was 116 minutes longer than I actually needed to know I'd been scammed.

Top Bottom