Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+

You know what? If you had the XP fix ready for Monday, than why the heck not do it on Monday and then do a patch later? Really.

What if it breaks something else because it was released as a standalone patch ? Sometimes it feels like people are actually living their life on a video games. Well, i'm sure you feel fortunate to even have the money to waste on games because there's people who can't even afford drinkable water ... Oh well, whatever.

I finished it on Hard and was still overleveled on the final part, and I only did like 60% of the sidequests and perhaps 30% of the questionmarks... the XP thing is like a placebo, it's not changing anything for you.

I remember reading the game was not broken due to the xp bug, and that you would still be able to level up quite easily through quests and standard monster/beast hunting, provided they would be a minimum of a challenge thus granting you fair experience points to keep going on with items and high level craft. So you say it's the case, and that you don't need to wait for the fix to keep playing and enjoiy the game, and that's something the dev also said on this forums if i remember correctly.

True sometimes it feels weird completing a quest rich in dialogues and twists only to get crowns and loot. But if it doesnt prevent you from leveling up as you keep playing, what's the big deal ? If you don't want to play it unless this is fixed you can always play something else for now, it will be fixed so it's just about patience ...

Game breaking bug like the hanging loading screen etc or the pyres of novigrad's undying and imovable holy brick of the eternal ... brick wall should be adressed asap though ...

the XP thing is like a placebo, it's not changing anything for you.
Placebo, eh? Because of this "placebo" as you call it, I have finished all available quests in Novigrad and gained NO experience at all, being stuck at level 14.

Also fix the climbing ledge Bug. Can't climb ledges this bug is a killer , can't do main quest and contracts due to this.

any plans to include a fix for the infinite loading screen before fighting the ice giant in the lords of undvik quest?

Any plans to replace the cards you can win at the ball? also the inn keeper in white orchard does not appear to buy from. And also you need to replace the one in the king fisher, olivier.

Please also fix the glitch where you cannot start the valen race please.

You know what we have here? The entire cast of the next cheezy drama... "The Butthurt".

Be proud guys, and remember to tell mom when you're finished with the internet.

Placebo, eh? Because of this "placebo" as you call it, I have finished all available quests in Novigrad and gained NO experience at all, being stuck at level 14.
Well, you saw that you had no XP for quests but continued to finish them step by step...it seem there was your own choice

I have paid. I can not play. A week. there is the idiot who explain to me why I should accept this is normal? You are in a restaurant eating poorly cooked meal?

@Masakari32: Why can't you play? Is it crashing for you? Not attacking, just curious since most of the people who complain here is mostly because of the XP bug and not because they really cannot play.

I've played the game mostly in the White Orchards, restarted twice and haven't had a single crash. Also played with mods...

Fellows, I'm waiting for the patch too, but what is the reason for being so sad?
You paid and you will get this patch soon. I work in a company that develops some apps, no game dev, but I really knew how hard to implement a patch for complex application. Aclually, providing with a new patch is more difficult that development itself. Be patient.
Moreover, you have a lot of staff around you for to spend your time...read a book, visit your mom, watch a movie...buy a goose...don't be a pussy!

I'm not talking about the issue with the accrual of experience. I stop the endless loading mission King's Gambit. I know that it can be proputstit. but then the story changed - and what's the point of this game?

---------- Updated at 08:45 PM ----------

Too long. wherein the problems in the key decisions. They generally play dough before release?I do not feel the joy of that enthusiasm for the game is divided on the bugs. It was necessary to warn that there is a beta test - I have found a lot more useful: to read books, watched movies. And I do not fuck with infinite loading and finding solutions for circumvention.

I hope that cdprojektred fixed gwent, because I cant collect the full collection from the fact that the losers dont give me any cards after winning.soooo annoying

Top Bottom