Speed potion

+
Speed potion

I would like ti make a potion which increases my speed movement so I can test my mod really quickly (the world is quite big). But I have no idea where to look for any modificators that can help me.

Not sure if it is possible in Redkit, never tried that out... Maybe you could add some navigation points and make character teleport when using prper command in console.

Add the line I posted below to the user.ini located in your documents\witcher 2\config folder. This makes you able to fly around while playing in Redkit by pressing F1 and you can change the speed of the game with + and -:

[Cheat]
Level=2

It only works for the camera, but if you are not in fullscreen and press Alt+Tab so you've got a mouse, you can teleport Geralt by right-clicking to wherever the cursor is (only if there is navigation).

I would like ti make a potion which increases my speed movement so I can test my mod really quickly (the world is quite big). But I have no idea where to look for any modificators that can help me.

To do this, you'd have to make a .ws script to increase the player's animation speed multiplier and link it to a potion. It is possible, but much easier to do as Benzen suggests if you just want to move around your level to check things out.

Red0oG gave the easiest solution. He advice me to use scripting fucntion called QModifyTime. You just have enter a multiplier, and game will run faster\slower.

What do you mean by "cheat"? It's a default function from the original game. Can be used in quest files. I've tested it already, it works fine.

----
The problem is, the effect ends after any dialoge, so it's not as got for testing as I thought.

Last edited:
Top Bottom