[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

+
Seems to me like a hybrid of vertain themes... from the posing I personally would see more classical portraits of kings an emperors in it. The flowing garb reminds me quite a lot of Louis XIV:

View attachment 42021View attachment 42031

Nice catch. But you're probably right, it's a melting-pot of some bohemian or polish aristocrats portrait we even don't know.

The name of the antagonist is quite a mouthful...

Oh, I already see an easter egg.
The main antagonist is...

The concept artist Marta "Dettlaff".

I don't know whether Anna is a romance option here, but
the image in this website is not Anna, Anna has blonde long hair, the lady (who is a probably a vampire because she is upside down) in this image (from the link below) has dark short length hair (I could be wrong but she is not Anna)
http://www.bankier.pl/forum/temat_w...tniej-wielkiej-przygody-geralta,20735431.html
EDIT: Anna also has a mole on her left cheek which the lady in the image doesn't have.

I do not know if she is a vampire, but from what I have seen she might be related to Anna Henrietta in some way. By the way, does the picture with the fortress spoil something ?

So do we have only one romance option here ? Like that of Shani in HoS ?

I thought it could be Anna Henrietta (or maybe it is already confirmed she is not ?) and/or the character on this screenshot. Or perhaps a smaller "romance" like Sasha.

I do not know if she is a vampire, but from what I have seen she might be related to Anna Henrietta in some way. By the way, does the picture with the fortress spoil something ?

I thought it could be Anna Henrietta (or maybe it is already confirmed she is not ?) and/or the character on this screenshot. Or perhaps a smaller "romance" like Sasha.

So we wait and all will be clear
SOON :D

The name of the antagonist is quite a mouthful...

Familiar sounding name, even if it might be just a coincidence.

Hair looks like Yen's:

Where is Ciri, though ? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlDZZPH_2TU Spoiler visit of a certain capital city!

The foliage really seems to have been improved, it looks very good. Too bad it will apparently stay the same in the base game, but it is a nice improvement in the expansion nevertheless.

Troldierman not mad anymore? Not want to punchy squishy thingy no more because game will not be released for another 5 days? Good Troldierman!

i really hope i'll find the last superior oil that i miss in Toussaint , lvl 70 no question marks left on the map and still haven't found it - damn game

i really hope i'll find the last superior oil that i miss in Toussaint , lvl 70 no question marks left on the map and still haven't found it - damn game

Which one are you looking for? Have you done your apprenticeship in Skellige? Shopped at the little halflings that hides the band of robbers? Shopped at the alchemist on temple isle? Shopped at the alchemist near the graveyard?

I want a drunk troll... or a troll that makes some nekker gulash in red wine sauce... something like that. I'd even go for a troll in my vinyard... someone like Bart. I'd quite like that having my own Troldierman with my coat of arms.

I need to find a hostile Troll in toussaint for that Superior Ogroid Oil :(

If I recall correctly, there was a brief scene in one of the previews that looked like fighting trolls. So, there are chances of encountering some hostile trolls in the expansion.

I want a drunk troll... or a troll that makes some nekker gulash in red wine sauce... something like that. I'd even go for a troll in my vinyard... someone like Bart. I'd quite like that having my own Troldierman with my coat of arms.

Recruiting a Troll for Geralts team would be perfect :)

---------- Updated at 12:44 PM ----------

If I recall correctly, there was a brief scene in one of the previews that looked like fighting trolls. So, there are chances of encountering some hostile trolls in the expansion.

Ooo nice, TFS
May 31st damn the wait is tough :)

i miss the insectoid oil , i searched everywhere for the bloody thing .
Some superior oils can be found on certain locations but others are just random, also i think in NG+ they are even more difficult to find

Top Bottom