[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

+
I really don't appreciate that Judy don't even know what happened and Johnny never call her. In the ending on the rooftop he will tell you "i like her too" and after the ending he can't even call her and let her know that V is dead?

Because Judy is selfish

I just noticed something for new game +, it's in polish so i will explain. In the mission where u pick up flathead after starting the fight with royce you can open door that needs 20 strength(u can see it in image) This door is leading to the elevator u used to get here. There's no way to have 20 strength in this moment of the game so i think it's clearly done for new game + mode.
1609868379627.png

Post automatically merged:

Because Judy is selfish
In which moment ? xd

I just noticed something for new game +, it's in polish so i will explain. In the mission where u pick up flathead after starting the fight with royce you can open door that needs 20 strength(u can see it in image) This door is leading to the elevator u used to get here. There's no way to have 20 strength in this moment of the game so i think it's clearly done for new game + mode.
View attachment 11129573

In which moment ? xd
A YouTube tried it and it only bugged the game for him. He got stuck in the main room without enemies spawning or being able to leave the factory.

Apparently, cdpr commented on the recent leak. They said the leak was total BS.

You can if you clear all of Watson's hustles/gigs early on, there's also areas where enemies respawn repeatedly. You have to dump every attribute point into body. When you build your character I think you can get body up to level 6 - so that's 14 levels to max out body.

View attachment 11129573

In which moment ? xd

that door takes into a glitchy area where you cannot even come back or go out

that door takes into a glitchy area where you cannot even come back or go out
Hmm, maybe they will fix this for new game+ i dunno. I don't see any sense in putting it there otherwise. Nobody who is playing the game for the first time would have 20 strength at this point of the game(it's literally the first quest u can do after talking with dex so maybe devs decided to leave it there the way it is cause they thought nobody would try to open it xd).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

If any of you have the time please watch this video its really good!
Just watched it! I think another small detail that may or may not be relevant is that in the ending with Panam and the Avocados, you are assaulting Night Corps drilling machine to get into Arasaka. They are guarded by Militech, but Night Corp is the one who owns the facility or whatever. This might just be a minor detail, but you could also say it's more evidence that the ending paths are going to converge at some point. Maybe Night Corp will want revenge on the aldecaldos for the attack, or maybe some of the tech we stole will just be another link to get us into space w Panam's ending.

Just watched it! I think another small detail that may or may not be relevant is that in the ending with Panam and the Avocados, you are assaulting Night Corps drilling machine to get into Arasaka. They are guarded by Militech, but Night Corp is the one who owns the facility or whatever. This might just be a minor detail, but you could also say it's more evidence that the ending paths are going to converge at some point. Maybe Night Corp will want revenge on the aldecaldos for the attack, or maybe some of the tech we stole will just be another link to get us into space w Panam's ending.
Night Corp has very likely contracted militech to protect the site.

That's what milotech does. They basically are blackwater tuned up to 12.

Night Corp has very likely contracted militech to protect the site.

That's what milotech does. They basically are blackwater tuned up to 12.
Yea I think Saul mentions that when you're doing the recon right before assaulting it. But does anyone know what Night Corp was doing there in the first place?

The Aldecaldos and other big nomads groups are stealing space and cutting edge technologies, we can read it in a sharp in one of thoses prefabricated building behind the south frontier

cbp2099.PNG

So yes, Aldecaldos maybe have a way to go to orbit

The Aldecaldos and other big nomads groups are stealing space and cutting edge technologies, we can read it in a sharp in one of thoses prefabricated building behind the south frontier

View attachment 11129966

So yes, Aldecaldos maybe have a way to go to orbit
Wow, great news lmao. That plus their ties to Stormtech, plus I have a feeling that Mr Blue Eyes is gonna contact/run into us even if we leave to Arizona all seems to be leading into the same direction. Space Piracy...

Why? I'm actually applaud the maturity of the game in this regard.
It's dark. Some endings have had closed actually (I try to use the spoiler tag, but don't work, so perhaps you know which one I try to point out).
So I'm actually good with the current endings. The Cyberpunk 2020-2077 world not about the happy and glorious endings. That's the main point! Do not try to ruin this...
not sure i'd want to mistake angst for maturity.

Top Bottom