[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

+
There is no ultimate truth, cause everyone will play their V the way they imagine the character to be. Especially cause V is a blank slate with a minimal backstory.

Hero, villain, anti-hero, psycho - it's all on the table and only limited by the paths the game offers in the main story, which is already narrow enough.
Except V is not a "blank slate", no matter how you want to word it. There are personality traits and histories which are constant depending on your lifepath.

Except V is not a "blank slate", no matter how you want to word it. There are personality traits and histories which are constant depending on your lifepath.

Oh please, the 20 min intros that never matter again for the rest of the game, except for a couple of lore pieces and a single side mission for each background, are barely any "histories". And personality traits? Where? Hidden under Papa Arasaka's kimono?

Seriously. Don't do stuff like that. It's like quoting the early design trailers where CDPR was promising player's the sun and the moon. And I can't stay serious if you make me laugh like that.

For fleshed out characters see DA:O, the ME series, W1-3 and similar rpgs.

Top Bottom