Stage 5 of the D'jinni Adventure Editor Contest has begun!

+
@game widowThanks for your update!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for all teams that the results of the contest will finally be released, so I do!
Two month of waiting is very hard indeed... hopefully the Jury hasn't be recruited from the German civil service!
In that case we had to wait for at least an other month minimum...

gamewidow said:
we are absolutely willing to release ours :) ... we are just trying to make it as perfect as we can before we do, but we *are* getting there! :)and I agree, fantastic mod Raven and Nimue! :)
If you want to keep an eye on where we're up to, the open bugs list is online here. We haven't yet made a final decision on voice acting - if we do go for voice acting it will delay release by (I'd guess) at least another two months. But all our original music is now complete (there's half an hour of new original music by James Semple in this mod), the programming is now complete except for bug fixes, most of the dialogue is finalised... it's been a long pull, but we're getting there!

Sounds very interesting! :D I'm just a bit confused since I thought the deadline for the contest has already passed... :hmmm:Btw have a nice weekend! :beer:

We did submit our module for the deadline ... but that doesn't mean that what we submitted was the very final version ... what we submitted was a working version that we still wanted to spruce up a bit more :)

I see! :D Good to hear that! I already feared the remaining teams had ceased to mod on The Wither as well... :whatthe:

It's also true that we recently learned how to do two things that we didn't know how to do before, so now we're adding Cool New Stuff into the module. We can probably continue to do this indefinitely, so at some point, we'll have to declare that although it isn't perfect, it IS finished, and someone will have to pry the thing from our hot little hands. :D

Corylea said:
It's also true that we recently learned how to do two things that we didn't know how to do before, so now we're adding Cool New Stuff into the module. We can probably continue to do this indefinitely, so at some point, we'll have to declare that although it isn't perfect, it IS finished, and someone will have to pry the thing from our hot little hands. :D
Also, I want to get onto The Next Game.

Ahh, well... the months are coming and going and coming and going....Again there are news about the console version but nothing happens with the stage 5 contest results.Hey guys, it's time to make something different now than all those RotWW News and go over to the contest mods again. Or will you let us really wait until the console version is out next year? :mad:

Top Bottom