Strange effect after drinking an elyxir

+
LordLethris said:
The BUG is when the potion wears off naturally (ie NOT through Meditation), you will still see the blur effects as if your still under the influence of the potion and Meditation does not cancel its effects because as far as the game is concerned your not under the influence there for there is no need to change any charicter settings, inc graphics ;) . I have found Saveing and reloading helps for me..
Yes, I did have the BUG, I'm well aware of the potion wearing off time.The Blizzard effect sign was no longer there and long time has passed. Actually I used Blizzard long before the Beast battle. But strange as it may be, meditation really helped. Maybe it was a counter-bug ;D

Great job "Lord_Lethris"I guess you pointed the exact problem. I support your analysis.Which doesn't solve the incident, but at least make it easier to understand how it works, and how to avoid / solve it.Thank you.Anyway, it's a minor problem, and this game is certainly one of the best (if not THE best) RPG I ever played.A great story, and an overall excellent / flawless gameplay. I really enjoy it (despite the saving / loading times, which I hope will be at least partialy solved in the next patch).A french player

This happens sometimes when a cutscene happens while you are under the effect of Blizzard. It is the visual part of the effect that doesn't go away. To make it go away, drink another potion of Blizzard. When the effect of that ends, everything will return to normal.Cheers! :)

Top Bottom