[Suggestion] Show base strength value of a card

+
[Suggestion] Show base strength value of a card

We should be able to see base value of a card. It's useful when using dimeritium bomb and other stuff like that, for calculating results of our next move.
What do you think?

Attachments

• photo81390.jpg
    photo81390.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 45
  • photo81400.jpg
    photo81400.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 41
I would appreciate a feature like that, especially for the sake of Skellige players whose units' base strength changes constantly.

Not exactly sure on the visuals of it but yeah, this should totally be done. I suggested this on the GWENTDB forum before but i guess that forum is obsolete now.

this would really help out,especially when faceing skelige decks,and when using cards like d-bomb. Too bad this is probably ahrd to implement.. :/

How its displayed is important because yes it can be confusing to new players, but information regarding base strength definitely needs to be available somewhere for when you're using D-bomb or something and you need to know what value cards will return to.

Rethas;n7042870 said:
We've tried a lot of suggestions like that.

This is in my opinion confusing for new players.

How about some hotkey that shows base power of all units? It will be not confusing for new players, because they will not know about this and it will be really helpful in some situation. I know not many people play Harald the Cripple, but I have often problem when oponent have buffed units and I don't know if I should play card that deals 2 damage or 3 damage to get them under original power, so I could hit them with Harald ability.

Also when we are on topic of easier use for beginners, you should really do something with Scoia ability, currently it is super unfriendly to beginners for many reasons.

Leij;n7043510 said:
What if you had to turn it on manually in the settings menu?

This is the best solution to be honest. That way new players dont get confused and anyone else can tell what the original value was. I dont have all cards values in my head at all times so this will help all.

Rethas;n7042870 said:

New players are new players, everything is new for them & once they learn they are not new players any more so I don't think new players reason is really a big reason not to implement anything. Everyone is new to something.

Rethas;n7042870 said:

What does that mean, that you are unable and will not do it in the future? I don't get it, the trackers show it, why can't you implement it?

Another case where this base value would be useful is when something has been strengthened or boosted, then injured, and you don't know what it will heal back to.

I actually think that a clear overlay marking buffs and debuffs could make those concepts CLEARER to new players, especially if they were documented near the card, like in 'other digital CCGs'. I know it took longer than it should for me to get that there was a difference between Strengthen and Boost

Display Base Values For Cards

It's commonly an issue if you don't have the base values of every single card memorized you might play the wrong card on the wrong card. Simply add a display or the base value of the card maybe when it is hovered or just right on the cards themselves, maybe under their current power or something. XB1

[Suggestion] Cards Base Power

Hello.

I'm having issues with cards base power. If you're not running any deck tracker, you can't be sure about some cards base power. Because there is cards which can increase the cards base power.
I made a very amateur design about this. When you right click the card, you can see that cards base power. It wasn't a problem before gold immunity update because game was less interactive than now.

I hope to see this on next update.

Thanks for listening community.

Attachments

• photo172241.jpg
    photo172241.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom