I already said what I want in other thread few months ago so I'm just going to copy it.
- night time or day time but it's raining. Or even better - night time and it's raining.
- place - City Centre
- sure, look at new character creation would be nice.
- whole goal of the video would be to show of the locations, places you can visit outside of the missions. Maybe it could start with showing some short sidequest which would raise our street cred and then it would show us what it unlocked, visit the place, buy something (if it's a shop), maybe some talk about clothes or weapons stats and modifications, and then show some other places we will be able to visit in the game and interact with something there. Just some hanging around I guess. Until the evening. Then...
Night life of the city. Showing some bar, playing some minigame (if it's there and if the bar is even enterable). Or maybe get into a fight with some "random" event at the bar. Or visit another shop, with clothes, buy something nice, tune a car? and visit club. (also if it's enterable, because if I remember correctly, answers weren't so clear on this topic) Maybe show us some hook up. How meeting people (love interests) works, how they react to different sex or orientation. And end it with black screen when you get home together.
Other: some goddamn uncut gameplay with no "subject to change" disclaimer. Better if set at night but not really important. And an explanation about how the game deals with levels (bullet sponges vs mere indication). Anything else is totally useless for me.
1. An edited and narrated video that demonstrates some of the abilities in the upgrade tree. Show how V can change as you invest points in the tree.
2. A night time free-roam video. Uncut, just V driving around for 20-30 minutes, traveling on foot as well. I want to get a sense of what it's like to explore the city, visiting shops, getting into fights, bumping into random events etc. We know they have a dedicated 'open-world' team now, so things should be advanced from TW3.
Still, like every time before, I'd like to see at least a semicomprehensive showcase of skills and stats and what they do to the gameplay. Not everything detailed down to the minute, but to give a solid idea how they affect the way the character moves, speaks, shoots, drives and does other things (minigames and such), what all thing they even do affect.
And... how will learn through practice skill-progression work, when the stat-level decides how far a skill can go and the checks are gated to equal-or-less than skill-level, thusly preventing natural progression?
weather, acid rain - what it affects and how NPCs react to it
what and how do NPCs react to in general - are they mindless randomly generated patrolling fillers or do they actually do something?
show some of the skills, abilities, attributes or whatnot - how they can be managed, used,... - what are the real differences between netrunner and techie?
how does the reputation work - cops, gangs, individuals,... - e.g. what happens if you drive over Dex? Does he die? Does anybody care?
how the quests can be solved and what are the limitations - e.g. quest items, hard-coded consequences, intersections of quests, quest expiration/failure, how does V "learn" quest facts and are the consequences blocked until the fact is discovered?,...
what is street cred for and how does it differ from experience/skills/attributes...?
when, how and based on what does the game make "checks"? - dialogue, combat, random events, appearance, health,...?
how does the living world play out? - What if a player steals, drops items on the street, tries to sell drugs to cop, hacks streetlights, smokes or takes drugs on the street, damages buildings, leaves a bomb in a trashcan,...?
I don't want to see any more story characters. What I'd like to see is some side content that has no relation to the main story. As for location, I definitely DO NOT want it to take place in the city center. Save that for when I play for myself. Some night time/rain would be nice though.
I really just want a deeper look at the character creator and I'd be happy, I've already seen enough to know that I want the game (and have it pre-ordered) but I won't turn down more info they decide to share lol
I've seen enough to know I'll play this game, however there's still something I want the devs to showcase with a bit more detail: the basics of the techie skills/mechanics (Other). Also, an in-engine look at the trademark neon noir atmosphere can't hurt (Night/Acid rain.)
Anything else they show (characters, places, weapons, plot,...) it's not essential at this point for me but, regardless, it'll be appreciated... and scrutinized.