The cemetery key.

+
The cemetery key.

I believe I'm stuck. I can not get that key. I talked to gravedigger about his monster problems and he said I need to talk to the "captain". But neither Thaler nor Vincent will talk to me about that. There's simply no options. I played as far to the point where I'm supposed to kill Ramsmeat, even though I've proven he's not guilty. But I can't get to the cemetery to find Raymond's body.

PS: it's the first time I play this game.

Thaler or Vincent must be proven innocent...Clear at least one of them of suspicion, and you wiil get help to enter the cemetery...

Okay, I managed to prove Thaler's innocence. But I wasn't able to prove Vincent's innocence. I met Coleman, did his quest and found him at the Dike.. But I couldn't talk about that to Vincent. Guess that will be unfinished.

Okay, I managed to prove Thaler's innocence. But I wasn't able to prove Vincent's innocence. I met Coleman, did his quest and found him at the Dike.. But I couldn't talk about that to Vincent. Guess that will be unfinished.
Possible solution if Vincent's dialogue is bugged:
If you are stuck and can't clear Vincent's name, despite having the evidence, try talking to the guard by the door near Vincent about Salamanders. Doing so will reset your "Let's talk about Salamander..." dialogue option with Vincent, allowing you to claim him innocent.

Possible solution if Vincent's dialogue is bugged:
If you are stuck and can't clear Vincent's name, despite having the evidence, try talking to the guard by the door near Vincent about Salamanders. Doing so will reset your "Let's talk about Salamander..." dialogue option with Vincent, allowing you to claim him innocent.

I tried, but had no such option.

I did, and passed the story by now. I managed to prove everyone's innocence except Vincent's. Will try later again, as trying to play a "perfect game".

Top Bottom