The Game is Awesome.... Sometimes! And why ....

+
The Game is Awesome.... Sometimes! And why ....

Did you called the Game "Wild Hunt" ? In my 70+ hours of Gameplay i did already see ONE Wild Hunt Warrior i could fight against him! This is disgusting! You could already called the Game "the search for Ciri" and it will hit more what the game really is...

I first thaught when i have seen the trailers of the gamd there will be many many wild hunt warriors i could fight but ... Where are they?

This game feels like if you play skyrim and you always heared about they exist but you will only fight alduin in the final battle ... "There are hundrets of dragons... But you will never see them!!!" Haha...

Ok then my second question and one of my biggest surprises in a bad way was that i have seen original posted pictures of the bear armor http://media2.giga.de/2015/06/witcher3-rüstungen-banner.jpg
And now you could think about how big my surprise was after i seen what the bear armor actually look like !! With this "sweet" scarf ... What the hell... Did you think by yourself CDPR when you implemented this after you have made such a good work on the picture below??

Tuco

Forum veteran
Can't really say I share this reasoning.

I mean, I found the leaders of the Wild Hunt a bit disappointing and underdeveloped by the end of the game, ironically outclassed in terms of charisma by most of the "minor villains" comparing during the story, but I really don't feel it's an issue related to how often you cross them.

Did you called the Game "Wild Hunt" ? In my 70+ hours of Gameplay i did already see ONE Wild Hunt Warrior i could fight against him! This is disgusting! You could already called the Game "the search for Ciri" and it will hit more what the game really is...

I first thaught when i have seen the trailers of the gamd there will be many many wild hunt warriors i could fight but ... Where are they?

This game feels like if you play skyrim and you always heared about they exist but you will only fight alduin in the final battle ... "There are hundrets of dragons... But you will never see them!!!" Haha...

Ok then my second question and one of my biggest surprises in a bad way was that i have seen original posted pictures of the bear armor http://media2.giga.de/2015/06/witcher3-rüstungen-banner.jpg
And now you could think about how big my surprise was after i seen what the bear armor actually look like !! With this "sweet" scarf ... What the hell... Did you think by yourself CDPR when you implemented this after you have made such a good work on the picture below??

Wild Hunt is always involve w/ Ciri. Also Geralt is not here to stop the Wild Hunt, its actually Ciri.

In the game your not that Chosen one, Dragon Born, Inquisitor, Commander Shepard, and etc to save the world. Your mostly a supporting character in a big picture. Also Geralt is not the strongest witcher in the lore, there are far more stronger than him.

Even the website in the game, they never called Geralt a hero but somewhat professional dealing w/ this type of scenario. Like hell he doesn't have some sort special ability that could compare him w/ other witcher aside having an emotion as a witcher. His unique traits as a witcher, he is much more human than most witcher in the lore.

Also its a good change pace in RPG. We always see the character we always played have some sort special power to save the world. Seriously is a running cliche in most game especially Bioware , Obsidian and Bethesda.

the only problem i have with the game is working towards trophies while trying to play. always wondering if this choice or that choice is gonna make me have to play through it again. it makes it hard to enjoy it sometimes. i think if it werent for the gwent trophy and full crew trophy i could relax more everytime im doing a quest without always having in the back of my mind if im making the wrong choice thats gonna prevent me from getting one of those trophies later. love the game though. :)

Yeah sure Geralt is not the biggest Hero ever but why i am not suposed to kill some wild hunt warriors by side? There is so giantfully space in this world and everytime you only hear "the wild hunt was here"
Ohh great ! I have missed them again! Even if i have not to stop them, it would much much much more fun to kill some of this bastards by the way because the game is called wild hunt and so you think you will meet many or some of this guys in the game... If i only wanted to hear about them i will play witcher 2...

It should be like in Fallout 3 where you never was aware of the enclave rushing you! That would be really awesome!

Also Geralt is not the strongest witcher in the lore, there are far more stronger than him. .

Which other Witchers are stronger than Geralt? We already know that Geralt is unique among Witchers, in that he has had additional mutations beyond the norm due to his body handling the procedure remarkably well.

I can't share your reasoning either, the amount of wild hunt battles and content is enough, the real problem is that they are not so epic characters like i was expecting but other than that nothing to complain. What you just said about skyrim is not true either, i played and modded that game a lot, even in vanilla skyrim if you complete just the main story you will fight like 30+ dragons if you rush the game, but skyrim is not a game to be rushed because have a crap story and his strong point is exploration, so i do not really understand how you can say that you never see dragons lol. But back on TW3, my advice is to first finish the game maybe your opinion will change after that, or if you truly want to fight 100 wild hunt warriors then get the console command unlocker and spawn them and fight them anywhere you want. The only thing i agree is about that bear armor, look great in that picture but for some reason they decided to change it.

But why isn´t he the hero when he defeats every single one of the Wild Hunt alone?, there is no sense in being only a professionell but on the other hand beating them without help.

Yeah sure Geralt is not the biggest Hero ever but why i am not suposed to kill some wild hunt warriors by side? There is so giantfully space in this world and everytime you only hear "the wild hunt was here"
Ohh great ! I have missed them again! Even if i have not to stop them, it would much much much more fun to kill some of this bastards by the way because the game is called wild hunt and so you think you will meet many or some of this guys in the game... If i only wanted to hear about them i will play witcher 2...

It should be like in Fallout 3 where you never was aware of the enclave rushing you! That would be really awesome!

The Wild Hunt doesn't belong to this world.
The comparison with the enclave is...well, is wrong.

---------- Updated at 02:07 PM ----------

But why isn´t he the hero when he defeats every single one of the Wild Hunt alone?, there is no sense in being only a professionell but on the other hand beating them without help.

"Hero" doesn't mean that he can't handle with a single warrior alone.

Wild Hunt is always involve w/ Ciri. Also Geralt is not here to stop the Wild Hunt, its actually Ciri.

In the game your not that Chosen one, Dragon Born, Inquisitor, Commander Shepard, and etc to save the world. Your mostly a supporting character in a big picture. Also Geralt is not the strongest witcher in the lore, there are far more stronger than him.

Even the website in the game, they never called Geralt a hero but somewhat professional dealing w/ this type of scenario. Like hell he doesn't have some sort special ability that could compare him w/ other witcher aside having an emotion as a witcher. His unique traits as a witcher, he is much more human than most witcher in the lore.

Also its a good change pace in RPG. We always see the character we always played have some sort special power to save the world. Seriously is a running cliche in most game especially Bioware , Obsidian and Bethesda.

Seriusly? there is better witchers in the world like who? and says where? gerald is suppose *(to be the only one) to have undergo aditional mutation thats why his hairs go white, the trailers saying the legendary white wolf and you say there are far more legendary ( that defeated more fearsome then kraken and dragon? really?(

@anima: ok you havent read my posting only overflyed it .... I sayed that the apearance of wild hunt in witcher 3 is too less and it feels like IF in skyrim would be the biggest storry about the dragons (actually it is) and there WOULD only be the final boss fight against alduin....

And yes i have played Skyrim aprox 4 times ala ~ 300 hours per char and i have had hundrets of fights against lower and bigger dragons and it was awesome!

But here in witcher 3 it feels like they have forgotten to implement the wild hunt warriors and on a really small points they where actually there ... That dont feels right! And its called Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt and not exploring for griffins and ghuls... Understand??

---------- Updated at 07:01 AM ----------

AND in the trailers it looks like they will attack villages and you could fight against them when you see it but this will not happen and this is verry sad ... There is much more potential in the Wild Hunt ...

Top Bottom