The General Videogame Thread

+
Looks bloody fantastic although i think FROM should get all kinds of shit because of the PS4 exclusive and unfortunately that has not happened.

Creating Dark Souls and DS2 as a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls in order to reach a larger market and letting more people experience your game and then after that announce that Bloodborne is a fucking exclusive is a massive slap punch in the face to all the fans.

Not even factoring in Dark Souls 2 DLC and recently The Scholar of the first sin PC bollocks -.-

Hotline Miami 2 release date in march?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eBXuZ4mzki

No nay never no more :p

These tracks are bloody amazing, too bad the game does not equal them in quality :(

Interesting that the game has comical songs (even if dirty). It's rare. Reminds me inXile's The Bard's Tale. It seems they even plan a Linux version. A pity this Raven's Cry is heavily DRMed and Steam only - that's a no go:

Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Reality Pump DLM V2

I'll consider it when they'll release it DRM-free.

Interesting that the game has comical songs (even if dirty). It's rare. Reminds me inXile's The Bard's Tale. It seems they even plan a Linux version. A pity this Raven's Cry is heavily DRMed and Steam only - that's a no go:

I'll consider it when they'll release it DRM-free.

Oh bugger.

Did anyone here play Apotheon yet? I watched some trailers and I read some reviews (most are really positive)

I am wondering if anyone can provide some more info about this game, I am already sold on the artstyle alone, been waiting for a game with an ancient greek artstyle for a while.

Looks cool as hell. Dem menus especially.

I won't play it, as I don't have the consoles and can't be bothered to buy one just for one game. BUT! I will definitely be getting the soundtrack - loved the ones for P3 and P4, even those horrible engrish j-pop songs!

The Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is sale on Steam (and many other Square Enix game)

Yeah... I just bought Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut [damn, what a long name...] and I'm gonna give you folks a piece of advice.

Don't buy it.

It's micro-stuttering hell for all newer Nvidia GPUs [AMD doesn't fare much better from what I've heard]. I didn't read anything about this port before buying it and damn me, because I should have. I tried all the community fixes I could find, changing values in the game registry and whatnots. Nvidia control panel settings too. Afterburner frame limiter. Nothing helps. Just a shoddy console port.

And the best part is.. that the regular version, the one without integrated DLC runs just fine! Looks better too from what I've heard. And you can't even buy it anymore on Steam, your only option is Director's Cut.

What a mess, damn it.

PS... 3?

I think you're going the wrong way.

I'll be getting a PC of course for newer games. I don't want to spend much and I'm interested in a handful of exclusives like Red Dead, Demon Souls and Dragons Dogma. Those won't be on next gen.

edit - well I guess DD is on next gen but it's an MMO now. Ugh...Capcom is the killer of dreams.

...well you silent bastards thanks for all the feedback, lol. I got a slim PS3, 500 gigs. Red Dead Redemption, here I come.

Last edited:
So after much deliberation and with a heavy heart, I've decided to join the peasants. I'm getting a PS3. Reason being, I find the exclusives more interesting.

Wow, has hell frozen over? This is the last thing I thought I'd see you write after reading your comments on consoles over the previous years lol. I had to check to make sure it wasn't April first today.

Top Bottom