The "I'd do it this way" thread for suggested adventures, changes, and ideas

+
The "I'd do it this way" thread for suggested adventures, changes, and ideas

That's what the title says.

You have complete freedom to make any changes to the Wild Hunt.

Explain what you'd change and what you wouldn't.

The only reservations are that you have to keep the general shape of the game.

Here's mine.

Willowhugger's Suggested Changes

1. Fake Ciri: You get to meet the Emperor's wife during one of the missions and talk with her a bit and do a quest with her. I'd possibly make her a romance/sex option, too, but only if after it happens Geralt says, "Okay, that was incredibly wrong."

2. More Romance Options in General: Rosa, Tomira, and a couple of others would be possible. Not a huge number but some.

3. Triss, Yennefer, and Geralt can end up together: But I'd subvert the "threesome" imagery by making it so the only option to get this is acknowledging Yennefer loves Triss and vice versa just like Geralt. No Harem ending.

4. Dragon Age: Origins Lineup: After the game is finished, all of the major characters from your party are at Caer Morhen and you can have a conversation with them. It's not much but should be emotionally satisfying.

5. Dandelion and Zoltan Slides: In the ending, you'll get one of them if you do Dandelion and Zoltan's quests.

6. Iorveth is in the Scoiatel Camp: He should have a conversation about how the war is affecting Nonhumans and a quest for Geralt to help him evacuate his troops, strike at Redania, or whatever.

7. Saskia is also there: You have to rescue her from Dragonhunters in an homage to the Sword of Destiny short-story.

8. Anais is in Roche's Camp: While some won't like it, Roche should have Anais no matter the situation.

9. Radovid is Cursed: We find out that Radovid is under a curse cast by Phillipa Eilhart with his father's ring. You can break the curse on Radovid, which makes him lucid but no less of a racist and religiously intolerant psychopath.

10. Two more Choices to the Choice Section: "Did you side with the Order of the Flaming Rose or the Squirrels?" "Did you cure or kill Princess Adda."

11. The Witch Hunters are members of the Order of the Flaming Rose: There's heavy platemail members and more ceremonial ones. If Siegfried is alive, he's imprisoned in the dungeons for objecting to the pogroms.

12. Yennefer/Triss/Ciri/Geralt: You can also break up with her in the Last Witch by saying you're with Triss now and also shut down Cerys when she talks about her. You can also talk with Ciri about the breakup.

13. Ciri and Skjall: They actually can do the deed before the Wild Hunt attacks.
14. Triss romance content after Novigrad: Not much but a couple of conversations would be nice.

- Agree about Fake Ciri being involved somehow (dunno about a sex/romance option though)
- Agree about Rosa and Tomira being added as romance/sex options and I'd add Cerys as well.
- Agree on Dandelion and Zolton slides.
- I'd also have Iorverth, Anais, Saskia,Adda, Scoia'tael and The Order/Siegfried involved somehow(and Cynthia as well)
- I wouldn't have Radovid succumb to "madness", under pressure and a bit unhinged? Yes, but not outright madness.
- The war not being mostly background noise and Geralt being able to participate in battles for one side over the other.
- Perhaps a third romance option? Keira?

Last edited:
- The war not being mostly background noise and Geralt being able to participate in battles for one side over the other.

I'm imagining this as a Secondary Quest,.

A Fistful of Orens

Geralt is hired by both the Nilfgaardians and Temerians to sabotage the other as they prepare for a battle against one another from two opposing camps. Geralt can play them against one another, side with one over the other, or simply take their money and leave.

Top Bottom