The Isles of Mists (Possible Spoilers)

+
The Isles of Mists (Possible Spoilers)

So I'm assuming I'm pretty far into the main story now. Just set sail to the Isles of Mists and upon arrival to the tower the game prompts me to save now for some reason. I'm kind of scared to go on. The message also stated that its possible some of the side quests that I haven't completed yet may be lost.... I want to make sure I do as much as I can until the end. Does anyone have some advice for me? Maybe like a list of which quests will be lost?

Edit: I bailed out. I thought it over, I can't do it to myself yet. I turned the boat around twice, and finally decided I still have a ton of stuff I feel like I need to do.

Last edited:
The Witcher contracts and treasure Hunts should be available even after going to the isle. I'm guessing it will affect the quest concerning your friends, but haven't checked that yet

Mekc

Forum regular
So I'm assuming I'm pretty far into the main story now. Just set sail to the Isles of Mists and upon arrival to the tower the game prompts me to save now for some reason. I'm kind of scared to go on. The message also stated that its possible some of the side quests that I haven't completed yet may be lost.... I want to make sure I do as much as I can until the end. Does anyone have some advice for me? Maybe like a list of which quests will be lost?

Edit: I bailed out. I thought it over, I can't do it to myself yet. I turned the boat around twice, and finally decided I still have a ton of stuff I feel like I need to do.

All quests anyhow related to main characters, will be "failed". Like an "Eye for an Eye", some Skellige royal quests and so on.

I think you should just Save - go to the Isle of Mists - see which quests fail. If you are unhappy with the failed quests - load game and do them. I have 1 or 2 failed quests after entering the Isle of Mists.

The Witcher contracts and treasure Hunts should be available even after going to the isle. I'm guessing it will affect the quest concerning your friends, but haven't checked that yet

Good, as long as the contracts, treasure hunts, and other little things I haven't stumbled upon yet are still there then maybe I'll explore around some more tonight and then get to the isles of mist. Thanks guys

Top Bottom