The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+

Is it just me or does the inventory of armors seem kind off... childish or strange at least? With it's full color background, I love that we can see what type or quality the armor is like, but make it a square ring around the item and not the entire background... It just look off to me.

I loved the rest of the trailer!

I will make it my quest in life to find this... 'quest'. Save me some... it's chocolate right?

Tasty chocolate! Oh my <33

Holy fire breathing shit! My hype levels were already at maximum, now it has crossed dimensions!

Is it just me or does the inventory of armors seem kind off... childish or strange at least? With it's full color background, I love that we can see what type or quality the armor is like, but make it a square ring around the item and not the entire background... It just look off to me.

I loved the rest of the trailer!

I will make it my quest in life to find this... 'quest'. Save me some... it's chocolate right?

View attachment 12312

Attachments

• must-not-fap-urban-dictionary-definition.jpg
    must-not-fap-urban-dictionary-definition.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 57
The trailer has me so hyped. The world, the characters, the dialogue (Is it 1358 yet? No...then fuck off. lol). It reminded me of Deadwoods classic dialogue a bit. Can't wait for it.

Also the Unicorn, as soon as I saw it this song popped in my head:

Last edited:
Well done, CD Projekt Red! Well done! You've once again managed to arouse your adoring public to a frenzy of hyperbole, and sexual remarks in dubious taste! A fine trailer, likely to win new players, just as it has overwhelmed the returning! May all your ventures meet with success!

But now:

Onward! To May 19th!

Attachments

• Full speed ahead!.jpg
    Full speed ahead!.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom