The "new" spawn ability on leaders

+

kmpat

Forum regular
Snake_Foxhounder;n9961781 said:
Especially since some of the new cards can spawn cards not even in the deck.

Plus it can cross faction NR leader somehow can spawn SK unit now. Leaders is something you can always count on something you build deck around it. Fresh meta don't know what most people will run? Radovid i choose You, Want raw power? Foltest Henselt you're in, Build deck around specific card? Francesca give me Ciri. Now Adda emmm can you spawn Morkvarg for me please ?

When I see leaders I know what I will face but Adda I see a slot machine it's very sad her art is creepy and beautiful. Hey my Adda just give me Morkvarg what did you get ? Marauder ? suck to be you.

nobody606;n9957961 said:
It will be still the same, if it's correct, what was stated over on reddit by CDPR.

It is possible that they will change Eredin to say spawn and change the Spawn mechanic so that Leaders can choose from a much larger card pool. Also, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me for a NR leader to spawn non-NR cursed units, so surely they will make it so that it can only pick from NR cursed units. Otherwise, I agree with all of the negative sentiments posted thus far.

Just don't see any circumstance where you'd actually want to play Adda over any other NR leader. Was really looking forward to new leaders as well, and I really think Cursed could do with a decent leader, to tie the whole archetype together in NR, but Adda just doesn't do that. Oh well, we are supposed to be getting two per faction, right? Presumably, one shitty spawn random card one, and one with an actual mechanic involved?

Kingoko;n9972391 said:
Let's wait for all cards and new mode before making such statements imo

I don't see how having all cards is relevant to this discussion, the topic is about the spawn mechanic on leaders.
Yes, in card games, there are some people who judge some new features without the proper context in which case "waiting to see all the cards" could be a valid argument, however copy/pasting this in every discussion regarding a new patch without even understanding it doesn't help anyone.

Top Bottom