The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

+
The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

The long awaited Witcher gameplay has been published today on the websites of IGN and Gametrailers. You'll get to see perfectly composed locations, as well as other elements of the game, such as combat, the use of Signs, the development tree, and meditation. Feel free to watch it as many times as you like and to post your comments and views about it on our forum!And as an additional perk for today, here are three new articles on "The Witcher" published on Jeuxvideo.com, Gamespy, and Shacknews!

Kind of cool. Though the transition between the different "songs" could've been done more smoothly. But then again, the locations ARE alluring :)

As for me, I get swept away by the score to the game. It's just so damn great! Even despite the fact that in this gameplay you hear like 5 seconds of a couple of tracks. Still, I'd trade graphics for superior sound effects and music any day. I'm not saying "no" to both being great at the same time, though :)

You all at CD are such epic teasers ....... You know this may be a small little aspect of the game but ... I really noticed how Geralts' Hair flowed during any movements. In most games I've played, the hair movement was so .... mechanical it. I am really impressed by everything I see about this game. I so cannot wait to have it. Now give me some merchandise I tell you .... give it up... I want the necklace ... I want some coffee mugs n T shirts ... come on ...(best Geralt voiceover) give it up I say!!!

Ok Now I want this game even more !!!!Also in the end of the Vid if that Geralt’s voice sound realy good.

I really like how the cities ... well ... "lives". You've done an incredible work about that. And as it has already been said, the way Geralt's hair move is just awesome. And the music (I imagine they had been extracted from the game) totally fit with the game.Well ...
Seeker said:
Ok Now I want this game even more !!!!
Nothing to add :pAnd yeah, that's Geralt's voice at the end.

mothra said:
that's what I'm talking about. good video although I want to see more ;)
And you will se much, much more... next week! We're preparing something very cool. Huge gameplay with many features from the game. More like a real gameplay not trailer-like stuff:) Just pure game!

I'll ask this here, not in the "ask the devs" topic... Is the running animation gonna be changed? It may be just me, but... Do real people actually run like that? It's as if he's chained around his chest... Don't like it...Everything esle - DA BEZT!!! Keep it up! :)

No, it's not only you. Everyone noticed that. Opinions are devided - some players think that "he runs like retard" and some " he looks like he shit his pants". Hope they will work on thatOh, besides that, the game looks great on this trailer

MasPingon said:
No, it's not only you. Everyone noticed that. Opinions are devided - some players think that "he runs like retard" and some " he looks like he shit his pants". Hope they will work on thatOh, besides that, the game looks great on this trailer
I had to watch the vid again to see that .... I was staring at how well his hair moved. :DYou are right.... his hips are not moving oposite his torso when he runs only his a$$ looks like its moving and it looks like its moving wrong from left to right in a twisting motion instead of realistically "side up left when stepping left forward side down right opposite ~ so he DOES looks like he's got a real problem in his underwear. I hope thats an easy fix.

In one of the GC videos the guy demoing it specifically mentioned the weird animation and said it's in an incomplete state, so it's definitely on the to do list.

The "Running" thing...it looks a little odd, but I do not see it as being THAT bad at all, in my opinion. I have seen a hell of a lot worse in games, and besides, have you ever tried running with two swords strapped to your back!?! I know from experience that running with one is difficult enough... ;D

Dziadu said:
Dziadu said:
that's what I'm talking about. good video although I want to see more ;)
And you will se much, much more... next week! We're preparing something very cool. Huge gameplay with many features from the game. More like a real gameplay not trailer-like stuff:) Just pure game!
My inglish is not very good, but if im not wrong i understand this like a demo or something...Im in a dream?? where is my mom

DrStrange said:
The "Running" thing...it looks a little odd, but I do not see it as being THAT bad at all, in my opinion. I have seen a hell of a lot worse in games, and besides, have you ever tried running with two swords strapped to your back!?! I know from experience that running with one is difficult enough... ;D
Yep, I have. Not too difficult if they sit there perfectly ;)

Maegnar said:
Maegnar said:
Yep, I have. Not too difficult if they sit there perfectly ;)
Then you are a very lucky man! Seldom have I found anything in life "perfect" (especially where martial arts are concerned, and the day that I do...I will probably be in trouble!) ;DBut back on topic, I do not think that the running animation looks so awful to warrant so much distress over...but, that is just my opinion.

It is. Especially if you consider that you'll be watching him run like that for the duration of whole game. That will not keep me from buying the game, but I still hope they're up to fixing it...

The developers are apparently going to release an editor of some sort. If it's as versatile as NWN's it would allow models and animations to be tweaked to at least some degree, so it's quite possible that fans could make a fix for Geralt's constipated running even if CD Projekt RED don't bother to. :p

I didn't pay much attention to it, hence didn't notice it. Since you allude to it... hmm, a bit unusual but not really severe imho ;D

Top Bottom