The other witchers

+
The other witchers

At the end of the Prologue, the witchers split up and went their separate ways to seek out the Salamandra. It just so happened that Salamandra ended up being headquartered in the kingdom Geralt chose to go to and therefore only he was able to recover the witchers' secrets. Has anyone ever considered what a lucky coincidence this was?I, however, do not think the other witchers came up empty-handed. There are several hints that the conspiracy also stretched to other countries, especially Redania(Leeuvarden mentions early on that Azar Javed sent a force north). Redania is situated on the coast, which is where Lambert said he'd look.What I'm saying is that for the sequel or better yet, for a future Adventure, the discoveries of the other witchers(especially Lambert in Redania) parallel to Geralt's would make an excellent subject.

How's it a lucky coincidence? He had as big chance as anyone to find them, and he's the main hero so he obviously does or we wouldn't be playing him!Anyways, if the other witchers DIDN'T find anything, they're god damn useless. They spent their time doing basically nothing then, while Geralt retrieved the stolen secrets. Couldn't Triss have found them?

When I was a kid, my mother and I used to watch Star Trek together (the original one). One day I said, "How come they never have a mission where everything goes smoothly, nobody gets killed, and it's just another day at the office?"My mother said, "They have lots of missions like that, but they only make espisodes about the interesting ones.They only make games about the hero who finds the stolen secrets. ;)

that was an excellent point your mom made :D ...but for godkingofdivineroad, in making adventures, unless you happen to be pretty wealthy and artistic, there /aren't/ any other locations to use. To create an entirely new location would require the use of an expensive commerical product called 3DStudioMax and most of us modders for the witcher cannot afford thatso in the adventures, i fear you'll keep seeing the same landscapes unless CDPR releases more areas :D

Top Bottom