The Perfect Triss

+
@wichat

Yeah we still going on to argue about Triss in the choice thread ^^ and i believe we called out everything so far.
Books, games, good, bad and the grey... still i believe you have to count the whole story with the games.
Not only the books ... because of .... you know "reasons" XD

And have you seen her on the SoD trailer, damned that is what i call fucking gorgeous :D on the same level as Yennefer.
And with her hair ... wel she is a sorceress after all... she can decide if she want to be more or less readhead :p

I don't say I don 't like CDPR's Triss version, I only make the difference between books and game. Triss is the only one character from books who you cannot regconize at the first sight.

If in TW3 CDPR light my doubts about her and other character's intention I'll feel fine.

Granted, I didn't know that. But personal preference aside, that's clearly some sort of ceremonial dress and hardly practical for running around the forest and fighting monsters and bad guys.

I agree, the headwear we're talking about here is not exactly suitable for the wanderer. However, by all means Triss could wear it in some instances. I just would like to see more variety in her clothing. For example, I would have loved to see Triss with her hair down just like in The Witcher. ;)

I agree, the headwear we're talking about here is not exactly suitable for the wanderer. However, by all means Triss could wear it in some instances. I just would like to see more variety in her clothing. For example, I would have loved to see Triss with her hair down just like in The Witcher. ;)

I think everybody wants that. Hopefully with Yenn getting a different look with DLC, Triss will get one as well.

Hair color-yes. But not the age.Triss from the book for me looks like 19-25 years girl. This one is great for my opinion.

According to the book, back in 1268 she was 33 years old. So, at the beginning of The Witcher 3 (1272) she should have been 37 years old. There is no amount of magic that can make a 37 year old look like a 19 year old. ::)

According to the book, back in 1268 she was 33 years old. So, at the beginning of The Witcher 3 (1272) she should have been 37 years old. There is no amount of magic that can make a 37 year old look like a 19 year old. ::)

There is... Yen is about the 100 years and she looks like a unaged young woman.... :p

There is... Yen is about the 100 years and she looks like a unaged young woman.... :p

agreed. i'm sure these women with the capacity for magic are all going to want to look like underaged girls, draws less suspicion, and people are more willing to trust them, especially men, if they behave seductively, or otherwise comport themselves in a way that comes across as sexually exploitable.

agreed. i'm sure these women with the capacity for magic are all going to want to look like underaged girls, draws less suspicion, and people are more willing to trust them, especially men, if they behave seductively, or otherwise comport themselves in a way that comes across as sexually exploitable.

I...I don't know what to say here. Are you suggesting underaged girls are automatically seen as sexually exploitable by (all/most/some?) men and that's why the sorcereress look like..what they look like?

ON a related note, wichat said "unaged young woman." NOT "underaged" young woman.

Must I direct you to the rules about inappropriate conversations and/or Polish Law?

My perfect Triss. Anastasia Postnikova.

Drum, keyboard and vocals.

:victory:

Last edited:
I think everybody wants that. Hopefully with Yenn getting a different look with DLC, Triss will get one as well.

It'd be even better if this theoretical alternate appearance for Triss DLC wasn't a sort of "enable the DLC and now Triss looks permanently different" thing, but more of an "Okay, now Triss has an alternate outfit that she wears where appropriate" (for instance, a dress similar to what she wore during peaceful moments in TW1).

We'll see how CDPR plan to handle these alternate outfit DLCs as soon as they release the one for Yennefer, I guess. Worst case scenario someone could probably create a mod that has her swap between both outfits. Here's hoping Triss gets one, though. ;)

More directly related to the immediate topic of the thread, though, I am quite partial to her appearance in TW2 and TW3, but I would like to see her wear a dress again at some point, like she did when not in battle in TW1. It suited her.

I'm curious about this: In the novels, Triss is really happy with her chestnut hair; it comes up several times. Does anyone know why in the games she's a redhead?

To be fair, in the novels she also makes a point of explaining why she wears it loose (like apparently Yen does in W3), which is something only free women do, such as druidesses and, yes, sorceresses... so the only thing about Triss in the game series I don't​ like is that they tied her hair up.

Top Bottom