The Perfect Triss

+
I hope characters in TW3 will have a variety of clothes depending on the weather, location and so on. In TW2 it was somewhat limited even in comparison with TW1. It just doesn't make sense to be dressed the same on some cold snowy mountain path and somewhere in the warm valley.

Does anyone remember what Triss looked like in official artwork of the first Witcher? Very attractive, feminine and sexy. I would be happy, if that look was used in her designs for The Witcher 3. Would it be too much asking of CDPROJEKT to make a second DLC with her alternative design? It should be noted that according to the books, she had chestnut hair and blue eyes.

Click for larger version.
View attachment 10144 View attachment 10145

I hope characters in TW3 will have a variety of clothes depending on the weather, location and so on. In TW2 it was somewhat limited even in comparison with TW1. It just doesn't make sense to be dressed the same on some cold snowy mountain path and somewhere in the warm valley.

I think it's easier for game designer to focus only on one outfit for each character (apart from Geralt of course). But I would like to see Triss or Yennefer with more than just one dress...
Or without it

Attachments

• ZLEcDI4xQPWmLy2Xvluk_tricko-tobey-maguire.png
    ZLEcDI4xQPWmLy2Xvluk_tricko-tobey-maguire.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 128
The perfect Triss for me is in the art for the steelbook. The beautiest of pictures of her that i saw. Only cosplay girl from Igromir can compare with that.

Does anyone remember what Triss looked like in official artwork of the first Witcher? Very attractive, feminine and sexy. I would be happy, if that look was used in her designs for The Witcher 3. Would it be too much asking of CDPROJEKT to make a second DLC with her alternative design? It should be noted that according to the books, she had chestnut hair and blue eyes.

Click for larger version.
View attachment 10144 View attachment 10145

:rofl:
Finally, something "more ridiculous than a sorceress in tears." I'm sorry, I can't help it, she looks like a Twi'lek. This is concept art that was reconsidered for good reason. Every detail is entirely Not Triss.

Thats exactly what i`m was talking about. I think its the old concept arts from the game of 1990-2000- years. Even Geralt wasn`t` in project then. Just another witcher with spiky dreads hairstyle with studs and spikes all over his clothes. That 2007 year upload and witcher wiki came a lot more after that.

On the contrary, Padme's attire is based on a female national costume. Moreover, the horns have always represented magical power and authority.

Granted, I didn't know that. But personal preference aside, that's clearly some sort of ceremonial dress and hardly practical for running around the forest and fighting monsters and bad guys.

Innocent? NO

Doubtfull, I always see her as a woman who never knew what is the wright thing to do but devoted for The Lodge, the only place she feel as her home.

I mean her looks, not her character. A human being might look innocent but could be mother of evil also :p

Can't find anything graceful in that appearance. The worst one out of everything I've seen.

On the contrary, Padme's attire is based on a female national costume. Moreover, the horns have always represented magical power and authority.

So it's inspired by the Mongolian traditional costume....still looks like some alien tiki mambo jambo :))

"On the contrary, two of them had dresses up to their neck – austere, black-clad Sile de Tansarville and young Triss Merigold with beautiful blue eyes and auburn hair." - Baptism of Fire, p. 175.

Triss`s hair wasn`t so bright red.

In fact, the Triss in game have nothing to do with Triss in books, she is like a mixture of Triss, Yen, and a third unknow woman....

But, for the plot of the games it's fine to me.

"On the contrary, two of them had dresses up to their neck – austere, black-clad Sile de Tansarville and young Triss Merigold with beautiful blue eyes and auburn hair." - Baptism of Fire, p. 175.

Triss`s hair wasn`t so bright red.

Then the game Triss has green eyes, also the hair differs from the books, yeah.

In fact, the Triss in game have nothing to do with Triss in books, she is like a mixture of Triss, Yen, and a third unknow woman....

But, for the plot of the games it's fine to me.

In my opinion in character terms
W1 Triss was much like Yen.
W2 Triss was like Triss from the books.

Doubtfull, I always see her as a woman who never knew what is the wright thing to do but devoted for The Lodge, the only place she feel as her home.

then you re really wrong, she knows what to do and she is not "dedicated" to the lodge. I believe she is more dedicated and bound to Geralt and Ciri
even Yennefer. I would not say such things... maybe for the first books you re right. But later on? No way! Even more after the games.
If Triss ll betray us in TW3 then it is the same as when Yennefer would betray us (for me).

Though she is pretty perfect in TW3 don t you guys think? And for a real Triss? Well there are a couple of women they showed off with Triss
cosplay ;)

No, I'm not wrong. In the thread or The choice Yen/Triss you'l find some clearly answers about her, Yen and Ciri, and the ignorance of Geralt about that.

But, I as said before, The Triss in the game has nothicng to do with the Triss in games. Unless in game she seems more faithfull, seems, to Geralt. The fact that CDPR put me in her bed the first scene of TW2 don't make see her as an innocent sorceress. But as gamer, this is our choice and perception of the story.

Top Bottom