The Superseded Guide to the Forum:

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Litt, thats on the PnP section, which really isn't big enough yet to require a guide.... but if it gets bigger you can bet I will do one there as well.

Litt, thats on the PnP section, which really isn't big enough yet to require a guide.... but if it gets bigger you can bet I will do one there as well.

Okay. Yeah, you're right. :).

Quick EDIT: You can call me Catelyn, or Cat, or Cate, or Kat, whatever, my name's Catelyn anyways :).

Okay. Yeah, you're right. :).

Quick EDIT: You can call me Catelyn, or Cat, or Cate, or Kat, whatever, my name's Catelyn anyways :).

You can call me Deric, but D is what my friends call me, you can call me that too...

Or Wiz, Wizzie, Great And Powerful Lord Wisdom000 Cyberpunk 2020 Messiah Guru of Geekdom and High Priest of Nerdvana.... whatever, I am easy :p

By the way, Catelyn is one of my favorite names, very pretty. Gonna assume calling you kitty is right out though :p

You can call me Deric, but D is what my friends call me, you can call me that too...

Or Wiz, Wizzie, Great And Powerful Lord Wisdom000 Cyberpunk 2020 Messiah Guru of Geekdom and High Priest of Nerdvana.... whatever, I am easy :p

By the way, Catelyn is one of my favorite names, very pretty. Gonna assume calling you kitty is right out though :p

Ah, hi Deric von Wiz the Wizzie Wizzer Great and Powerful Lord Wisdom000 Cyberpunk 202 Messiah Guru of Geekdom and High Priest of Nerdvana, nice to be formerly introduced, :p.
Now in all seriousness, I think I'll stick with Deric, but I can call you D, that means I'm your friend right? Awesome, I like Deric though.

Aw thanks. And Kitty, well. XD. Uuhm, yeah, why not.

This was a little off-topic though.. Oh well.

Yeah right :p
I see such a paradox there lol

Wizzie?

..WIZZIE?!

AHAHAHAHAHAhHAhahAhahahakashkashakshAKSHAhahAhAhAHa...AHahahahahahAhahahAAHAHAH!

Yeah, my heckleometer was busted. Damn thing. I blame..hmm...lemons. Lemons and Satan. But mostly lemons.

Aded my "ask me your questions about the source material" thread and Blank Redges post-endgame thread.

Updated the guide with a ton of new threads, unfortunately, I have pretty much reached the 10,000 character limit, in fact I had to remove 2 entire sections from the guide:

HARDWARE QUESTIONS

GAME PROMOTION

Just to add the new threads...

I don't know if the mods can increase post size limit for one post or thread, but that might be necessary, as there is no more room. Also open to alternative suggestions.

I don't know if the mods can increase post size limit for one post or thread, but that might be necessary, as there is no more room. Also open to alternative suggestions.

I don't think we can increase the size limit, and it would probably mess up the pagination or something.
The best solution is probably a single thread, with the first half dozen or so posts reserved for you to use, then just split your existing sections across multiple posts. If you set it up, I'll sticky it and unsticky this one.

thanks Wisdom, you are doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom