• I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unlike Geralt, they can teleport.

Also, why would Geralt be in Touissant?

---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ----------

It's doubly funny if you've read "The Sword of Destiny" as Priscilla is obviously based on Desi "Little Eye" who is one of GERALT'S love interests.

Yes sorceresses can teleport. Now why isn't Triss at Kaer Morhen again?
Yeah i have trouble with idea of Geralt going to Toussaint in the first place. They'll have to give a valid story reason to divert there. Teleporting with Sorceresses might at least expedite the diversion.

Read that short story. There's a line where it says Dandelion refusing to sing his ballad about Essi after an event happens. Made me wonder if Dandelion would retire his famous ballads about Yen-Geralt if Geralt goes off with Triss. Probably not.

Also, Yennefer and Triss chat up friendly-like all throughout their time together at Kaer Morhen either way.

Uggh...that irritates me even now! I just wanna see one good throw down sorc-cat-fight over Geralt! See some real nasty crap put out there! Can you imagine the look on the faces of the others and Geralt's facial transition from 'holy-shit' to a slight grin and 'holy-shit' to finally fear again when he realizes, he will be the one to have to break these two up? Would be amazing!!!

Yes sorceresses can teleport. Now why isn't Triss at Kaer Morhen again?
Yeah i have trouble with idea of Geralt going to Toussaint in the first place. They'll have to give a valid story reason to divert there. Teleporting with Sorceresses might at least expedite the diversion.

Read that short story. There's a line where it says Dandelion refusing to sing his ballad about Essi after an event happens. Made me wonder if Dandelion would retire his famous ballads about Yen-Geralt if Geralt goes off with Triss. Probably not.

Not if he's getting paid at least.

---------- Updated at 07:46 PM ----------

But DEAR GOD was it constantly awkward in this game to be a Trissmancer.

* Priscilla singing her epic ballad about Geralt and Yennefer--right after I'd had sex with Triss in the lighthouse.

* Being forced to tell Yennefer that I don't feel anything RIGHT after she pledges her undying love to me.

* Cerys niggling me about Yennefer right after breaking up with her.

* Yenner looking awkwardly at Ciri and Geralt playing together on the boat.

It's not that there's not enough Triss content, it's the game is SHAMING you for it.

Triss is worth to break up with Yen 100 times. Shall every single person in diz game hate me for choosing Triss ! She will make me feel better ! :victory:

Doing my second playtrough and just arrived in Velen. Will pick Triss again I guess wether I wanted to give Yen a chance.. :D

* Priscilla singing her epic ballad about Geralt and Yennefer--right after I'd had sex with Triss in the lighthouse.

* Being forced to tell Yennefer that I don't feel anything RIGHT after she pledges her undying love to me.

It's not that there's not enough Triss content, it's the game is SHAMING you for it.

Just done Cerys scene before last wish. Quite liked it (maybe just because i'm so fond of her voice actress performance). Felt like Geralt was staying silent not because he disgreed but just because he hadn't finished things completely with Yen yet.

What's the alternate variant of boat scene. Right now i can't see myself doing the Yen run i planned. Too much annoyance at lack of Triss acknowledgement and content that's overflowing onto Yen to allow me to roleplay it.

Triss is worth to break up with Yen 100 times. Shall every single person in diz game hate me for choosing Triss ! She will make me feel better ! :victory:

Doing my second playtrough and just arrived in Velen. Will pick Triss again I guess wether I wanted to give Yen a chance.. :D

I did the same thing :cheers:

Doing my second playtrough and just arrived in Velen. Will pick Triss again I guess wether I wanted to give Yen a chance..
I'm on second PT as in first only Triss. But now as was suggester here when Geralt arrived to Novigrad done only main quests, then after rescuing Dandelion go to Skellige there done everything include side quests and reject Yen and only than return in Novigrad, in this order is some of sense.

I'm on second PT as in first only Triss. But now as was suggester here when Geralt arrived to Novigrad done only main quests, then after rescuing Dandelion go to Skellige there done everything include side quests and reject Yen and only than return in Novigrad, in this order is some of sense.

I went to Skellige after finding Dandelion is missing this time. There was a bit of reactivity to not having completed Novigrad, which makes spending a lot more time in Novigrad make sense versus if you have completed both zones. I still think its rather a mess personally but managing it this way has provided some help.
Still dreading post Now or Never through to horrendous Yen kiss. Ohh how i want something Triss related to fill that void and for someone to remove that kiss.

That's interesting, I might have to do that on my 2nd PT. My first one I did the Now or Never quest with Triss with the boat and lighthouse scene before going to Skellige, and that's probably why it made it feel like it was so long seeing Triss again because I had to do Skellige first. Think now I'll just go to Skellige as soon as I can in order to get Yen out of the way first and leave the Triss content for last before KM.

One of the saddest things is that game dialogues doesn't predict chosing Triss. For Example : On mission with Cerys, she asking Geralt about Yennefer and her control over him. And WHY I can't tell Cerys that I broke up with Yen :(

Oh yes, I had that "shame" feel, too.

Would be fun to see Shani and Triss meet again in Oxenfurt DLC considering Witcher 1 rivalry over Geralt and seeing reaction, especially if there were variables where it could be played before or after now or never.
shani should be at the front healing pikemen as the medic in novigrad stated so i highly doubt she will be in the oxenfurt dlc as it will be located in oxenfurt (the irony)

Yeah, me too, when Dandelion says -Skellige? Gerlat right a way go for it =)

I actually went beforehand. Meant leaving Dandelion being held somewhere(which felt odd) but felt if i went further down the route i'd get sucked into Novigrad and even if i did leave finishing the main Skellige quests would feel like i should be dashing back to Velen. The approach i'm going for has Geralt actively deciding he needs to go back to investigating Novigrad and actively putting UMA on the backburner

f.. both and your problem's solved to be honest i like the lonely geralt ending, feels much more "witcher" to me

shani should be at the front healing pikemen as the medic in novigrad stated so i highly doubt she will be in the oxenfurt dlc as it will be located in oxenfurt (the irony)

I'd be surprised if Shani doesn't make an appearance(seeing old friends line). They could easily introduce a reason why she temporarily isn't on the front lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom