🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hey so I was trying to decide whether or not to get CP2077 for PC or xbox one S. Though i might upgrade soon to an x series or one x model, ended up getting it for pc and requesting a refund due to unplayable framerates but if there is a way to squeeze out more performance. On medium settings i averaged about 16 FPS in the starting zone, and 20 fps on low.

My rig is pretty much this exact model https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL552VW/

I got it for one S and i have some framerate issues, the game is playable more or less but it doesnt look all that great and it still does drop to what feels like maybe 25 fps at times.

Anyway, any suggestions i have been wanting to play this game since they announced it

I don't know if this is already a thread or not (can't find one) but my keybinds are not staying what they should be. I keep having to rebind crouch for example. I want L ctrl to be "toggle" crouch but it keeps switching back to "hold". I go to keybinds and it says that it Lcrtl is for "toggle" crouch but it does not work. A simple switching of the keybinds fixes it though. so far it has happened with all the "toggle" options only. That and I keep getting flung like 50ft when crouching and walking on certain terrains. Might be an item or something that i am standing on that gets flung out from underneath me as i go flying with it. had some pretty funny deaths that way.

I was trying to report a bug.

The quest Epistrophy: Wellsprings
The quest will not update once im in the area, delamain will not call me like with the other quests, i can see the taxi doing reckless laps around the area smashing into everything and teleporting around, the taxi will not respond to me endlessly shooting it.

Am unable to complete this quest, even with looking up how, it just shows me the entire area highlighted and will not update.

Someone else probably mentioned this already but why isn't the welcome thread at the top of the forum! Took me ages to find it.

Anyway, the game is fantastic. Just one suggestion, fix ps4 shareplay. I regularly let friends watch as I play new games and a lot of the time they then buy them. Sure I'm not alone in doing this, so please fix it.

Hi. I never got the "black unicorn" weapon. My launcher says it should be available in my storage, but it's not. I've logged into the launcher with my GOG account.

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Why cant I play on the ps4 pro without it being updated constantly I would like a reply thanks

I'm new to posting on this forum so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I've encountered a gamebreaking bug and I don't know where else to get help for it or to shine line on it so it can't be patched. I'm currently on the "I Walk The Line" quest and I can not get the doors to open to proceed into the cinema to find the agent. I've tried reloading previous autosaves but these doors never open for me.

I asked the following on a thread but it seems it is invisible? (not sure...)
So, here are they again.

My questions and requests:
- Will the next updates and DLCs offer more options in the character creation when it comes to tattoos, scares and wher to apply them on the body?
- Will you add a barber to Night City? (I wrote one but I meant 30)
- and by the way, just a question I've been wondering about since release: Why would you add genitals to the game if they do not serve a purpose? Like in Saints Row, you can customize them to some degree and there are activities related to that but why does CP77 have this besides the aesthetic aspect. Seriously, make it affect something (walking naked, romance, I dunno)
- Can you bring back vehicle customization too while you are at it ?
- Will you add cloth preview to the game?
- Also, the game is in desperate need of a Transmog feature.
- Can you fix the loot mechanics?
- Will you fix the issues with the AI especially the driving AI (some NPCs clip through, some just stand there and some cars stop suddenly for no reason)?

Thanks

Last edited:
I need some help, not sure if this is a bug, or im missing something. I had 2 epic guns that their damage was around 330-380 for both. now they are sitting at 150-180 damage. cant recall when this happened, or if i had a special outfit piece equipped that gives smart weapons a buff. anyone encounter this? potential bug?

Hi, i am finding it literally impossible to see in game. overlays, sound, minimap, movement and everything work fine, its just my character is blind. please help. i was unable to find a post with a similar issue.View attachment 11078066
tried resetting? I had to close the game once because I was unable to move at all
Post automatically merged:

Hello new welcome thread, hello guys.
Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or just separate RT settings?
?

Heya,

started with Cyberpunk 2077 (on PC) this weekend. Awesome game, but a few things with the UI still feel annoying, so I've put together a wish list:

That Nasty Equip Item "R"
Too often have I accidentally equipped some scrap weapon, because I wanted to pick up some corpse and instead got the weapon and then the corpse. Unfortunately, this binding cannot be changed in the settings. Frankly, I would personally disable the binding or even remove that ability from the game.
I tend to do equipment decisions in a moment of peace from within my inventory.

Ability to flag items as "Not for scrap"
I'd love to be able to flag items - equipped or in inventory - as "protected from scrapping" in some way.
I have now several times disassembled an item I hadn't meant to. Including one of my best weapons when combined with the previous issues!

Bulk Disassembly
I'm a packrat. That works very well until that dreaded moment when I exceed my carry limit.
Compared to other games, I at least have a great mechanism to reduce weight: Disassembly.
However, at this point, I will now have to iterate over my large inventory and explicitly disassemble any item I want scrapped.
It would be a lot less toil were I able to just mark all items I want to scrap (with a simple mouse click or button) and then press the scrap button when I'm ready to do them all in one go. Would also allow me to double-check, which items I am about to destroy, reducing the accident rate.

Disassembling stacked items
When disassembling stacked items (such as consumables) the experience is quite horrible - I need to use my mouse to select he slider. In addition to that, I'd really like to be able to just type the number I want to disassemble as well as have a button to just scrap them all.

Fourth weapon slot
On a non-scrapping issue, I totally need a fourth weapon slot.
I don't know about others, but my preferred arsenal is ...
- Sniper Rifle (Cause there's no better killing than when the enemy can't hurt me)
- Assault Rifle (Cause sometimes you don't get to snipe)
- Silenced Pistol (Kill silently)
- Melee Weapon (Katanas rock, and the enemy is the best shield you can have)
So I need one more. Gimme ;)

Flagging items for sale
Well, as mentioned, I'm a bit of a packrat. So often enough I need to dump a lot of items in one go.
At which point I need to dig through all my items, pick out what to sell and sell each item individually.
Yay.
So, what I'd really like is the ability to flag any item in my backpack as "For Sale".
Doing so would move the item to a new tab (keeping my inventory easy to use, not drowned in stuff I want to sell). At vendors I'd then be able to sell them all with a single keybind.

On the matter of crafting ...

Crafting Needs Keybinding
Honestly, why does the craft button not have a keybinding? For example "F" by default?
It's a bother in case of me wanting to craft multiple items, as I need to keep moving my mouse.
Or whenever I need to create ammunition.

Crafting Ammo in Bulk and with sense
When crafting ammo, could I get a second button to fill up my ammo to its cap?
At this time I need to craft it in single slots, do not see how far I am unto the cap and can keep crafting after maxing my ammo, wasting the materials. Takes too much time, is too inconvenient.

Upgrading Quickhacks
When crafting a higher rarity version of a quickhack, what we really do from a mechanics perspective is create a new item consuming the previous one.
From a player perspective however, what we really do is upgrading it. Lets be honest here - I don't build a higher level version of "Reboot Optics" because I want to sell it. I invest in its upgrade because I use it a lot and want it to be better.
So I want the same experience as I get with equipped weapons: Go to "Upgrade", click the button, pay the price and that's it.
What I currently need to do is:
- Check the crafting menu whether I have the materials other than the Quickhack
- Go to Inventory
- Go to my Cyberdeck
- Unequip Quickhack
- Go back to crafting
- Select Quickhack from the menu
- Craft it and pay the price
- Go back to Inventory
- Go to my Cyberdeck
- Equip the upgraded Quickhack

Cheers,
Bosparano

Hi i wanna know if there is gonna be like a update for the graphics in ps4 it dont look so bad but it isn't what they say to us

The Gig: Catch a Tyger's Toe appears to be bugged after the last patch 1.04 on PC, I have watched others complete it on YouTube, however in my game you get stuck in the elevator the doors won't open, I found a way to get the doors open but I'm still unable to upload the virus to the computer, no option appears for me.

thanks!

What does the green/red arrow means when you're about to loot an armor?

Please help me out. I'm looking at a hat that has armor attribute of 9.9 and a green arrow. But all the hats in my inventory and the one I'm wearing have way higher stats. So what does the green arrow means? I thought it means the item you're looking at has higher stats than whatever you have (or equip). But apparently its stats is the lowest. I'm so confused whether to pick or not to pick an armor.

Top Bottom