The Witcher 2 at "Best of E3" contest!

+
secondchildren said:
Hey, I've voted twice. How many times can we actually vote?
I voted for the third time today. I think you can vote one time per day. So do another vote tommorow ;))...And the Witcher 2 isn´t only at the "best of E 3" .....it´s THE BEST of "best of E3" !!!!!I will also buy Dragon Age 2 next february, but I´m impatiently waiting for the Witcher.

Tanhit said:
Tanhit said:
Hey, I've voted twice. How many times can we actually vote?
I voted for the third time today. I think you can vote one time per day. So do another vote tommorow ;))...And the Witcher 2 isn´t only at the "best of E 3" .....it´s THE BEST of "best of E3" !!!!!I will also buy Dragon Age 2 next february, but I´m impatiently waiting for the Witcher.
Awesome! So I've given just another push today as well :))))

Because it's what it is. A standard RPG it's a game like DA:O or BAldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights and so on... a game where you can create your own character starting from the name, until the race etc.... The Witcher it's a Action RPG, more or less like Fable and Deus Ex.

Voted.Yeah, I agree with Seeker. I don't think The Witcher is an action RPG; that's click-fests like Diablo, short on story and long on enemies. The Witcher is both a classic RPG and a classic in that genre. :)

Uh what happened? Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought for sure I saw at least 30,000 votes and in #1 place by 12,000 votes. Now it is in second??????

That's no surpize but hey, 22 thousand votes removed? Someone voted more than once? 22 thousand? And if it happened with The Witcher than all other games have valid votes?

Yes, 22 thousand votes removed do sound very strange and why only TW2?Looks very strange to me.

this is why i hate GameSpot, it's not the first time they do something like this. i can's see any kind of reasoning for why they just removed so many thousands of votes

Is someone a registered user over there? You should make a topic on their forums and ask the GS team whats the deal...ask nicely of course.

Top Bottom