The Witcher 3 on rtx 3060 ti ray tracing does not work correctly. Watch the screenshots.

+
The Witcher 3 on rtx 3060 ti ray tracing does not work correctly. See screenshots. Raytraced shadows and reflections don't work properly. Latest driver and game updates. HOWEVER! If you just turn on ray tracing, without additional functions on high, then everything works well.

Attachments

• 234.png
    234.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 136
Did you check resolution and connection. I think for newer tvs and monitors you’ll use display port. And if it gets disconnected it changes the resolution automatically, so maybe double check it’s set at the correct resolution.

I'm using display port and 1920x1080 resolution
Post automatically merged:

very strange indeed
what resolution you play at? maybe 8gb vram is not enough and it's not rendering things properly

Did you check resolution and connection. I think for newer tvs and monitors you’ll use display port. And if it gets disconnected it changes the resolution automatically, so maybe double check it’s set at the correct resolution.

Sorry, I haven’t visited the forum for a long time because I decided to wait for game updates, now I’ll check how it works now, with the new version of the graphics driver and game.

yeah problem still exists:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I tried lowering the resolution, running the game on low settings but with tracing enabled, nothing helps

I doubt that the problem is in the computer, since everything works well in Hogwarts Legacy

Last edited:
Top Bottom