The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

+
From buying Witcher 1 2 and 3 on launch And season pass when Hearts of Stone Launched to buying ciberpunk 2077 when complete edition And on sale, enjoy it cdpr, you deserve.

Bazofius_Dum_Dum;n10892411 said:
17 days And they Could no Fix It yet my god...

The worst thing about it is that they could not say a word other than "we are looking into this". No updates, nor time frames.. It's really a shame. I can't demonstrate how much I am disappointed with CDPR.

CDPR is well aware of the patch issues. They were not a deliberate act of sabotage nor are they ignoring you. Something went wrong and they are trying to fix it. It will take time, however. The idea is not to make it worse than it is now by letting something else slip through as well.

While you are waiting, please remember to post constructively and not to spam the same complaint over and over again.

GodlikeRU;n10893411 said:
Why just not withdraw the patch then and we can all play on 1.50 until You resolve this? :facepalm:

Have you ever seen a similar situation on any game out there regardless the platform?

That's double work without any particular reason.

Patch 1.50 had crash and performance problems, that are now fixed with that patch.

There is no going back here.

Any additional changes and improvements (for the better - we all hope) will be presented on a new patch.

As it is stands right now, we should focus on two factors.

Patient from our side, and good luck to CDPD to fix those glitches as soon as possible.

So, it goes both ways!

CDPR is aware of this, so what do you want more?

However, it seems peoples patient and faith has gone down lately. ;)

Sardukhar and riven ty for comunicate with us, honestly, i know Its not your fault, ure mods, first CDPR should weekly report , i think Its not that hard, u cannot stay 15 days without saying anything when you Break your own Game with a patch. And secondly they Could stop releasing patches And patches And patches when the Game in 1.30 was perfect without pro support, Game has been patched way way too much. And if they decide to give PS4 pro support, then test your patch before releasing It, first was the framerate, then the inventory crashes, then the draw distance, Whats Next... im just so tired with the lack of any beta testing, you Could notice this patch was bad playing 10 minutes.

2 solid patches even if not perfect are better than 25 lacklustre ones trying to improve too Many things.

Anyway, im done here, ty for ur attention.

Seriously, sometimes I just can't believe the things I read here. How can anybody ask for patience in a situation like that? It has a been 6 months waiting for such a bad patch and during all the time CDPR was stalling and lying to us about the release. By the end they say that all the waiting was because they wanted to deliver a "quality" patch. All of you know the outcome. It seems like people forget that we payed for the game and, in my case, I bought it on day one.

They already said they're fixing it, don't be childish, the game is from 2015 and we're still getting updates, yes this one has some issues, but compare it with other games like Need for speed 2015, battlefront 1, etc.

I'm dying to play the game again too but I'm patient . Also I never had the inventory bug, so weird.

The game is still getting support because, guess what, it's still broken since it's launch. We are just pushing CDPR so they can give us any updates. We deserve to know at least when they suppose to drop the fix. I don't know what is the problem with you guys. We are not being childish, we are being like customers that payed for a product and want the proper support. Devs are nor our buddies.

It's not broken since launch, I played the PC version on day launch and everything was fine, the game UI and inventory changed a lot and for the best, I usually don't use my pc to gaming now so I'm playing console.

​​​​​​The only thing that is actually really bad about this patch is that non HDR players have to play with low draw distance, which makes no sense

You're wrong. It is broken since day one. I remember a lot of people weren't able to finish some missions even before the first patch. You said you didn't have any issues. Ok! Lucky you! But it doesn't mean that a lot of people didn't have problems. Anyway, that discussion is pointless...

Last edited:
​​​​​​The only thing that is actually really bad about this patch is that non HDR players have to play with low draw distance, which makes no sense

Draw distance is not related to HDR in any way. These are two different things and draw distance is a bug in the patch, incorrect values in the configuration file. Just no one turned on Ps4 Pro even ONCE while developing this patch. That's the problem.

I just don't understand lol maybe somebody can explain, don't they test the patch before release? I mean common, it out like afew hours and we players on our consoles pick this up almost immediately:
  • HDR support; Yes
  • various performance optimizations; No
  • stability improvements; Yes
  • localization bugfixing; Yes
  • minor visual improvements. No
if anything it got made worse. We waited so long, finally get it and boom, horrid popin and draw distance issues. I would have been far happier if they rather tested it and just held off releasing it. I'm patient with the Reds. Have always been, but my concern is we going to have to sit with this issue for awhile, considering the amount of time we had to wait for this current patch and the added issue that main focus is totally shifted to the cyberpunk campaign/marketing/new trailer/gameplay is now occupying up all their time with the supposed big announcements happening at E3 (which I'm very excited for). I can see us waiting awhile for a fix

Top Bottom