The “Witcher Forum Emoticons” Contest

+
The “Witcher Forum Emoticons” Contest

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features a memorable cast of both new and returning characters. We want to immortalize them in the form of emoticons on our official forums and we thought “what could be better than calling out to our truly amazing and talented community to help create the emoticons they want”? So here’s the challenge: design a set of Witcher emoticons to be featured on the official forums and win unique prizes!

To participate in the contest:

1. Take screenshots from any Witcher game, showing off characters’ facial expressions. Think of internet emoticons (smiley, surprise, evil, etc) and try to capture Witcher characters showing these emotions - the faces can be funny, scary or totally wicked, it is up to you.

2. Choose 3 to 10 faces and crop them out to exclude backgrounds. Just like below:

3. Save the files in .png format with a resolution of 80x80 pixels.

4. Submit your entry in the form of an email with the attached files to the address contest@cdprojektred.com before 07.07.2015. For each emoticon include a short indication of what emotion given face is displaying.

After the contest ends we will pick five participants and award each with Limited Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Soundtrack and a poster from the game signed by the creators. Awarded sets will become regular emoticons for use on our forums by everyone!

Detailed contest rules and regulations can be found here.

Good luck!

Or Geralt's face expressions when he's playing with Ciri or speaking with her in the hunt. Few moments when you can see him smiling

Attachments

• whj5UmT.png
    whj5UmT.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 77
  • CHNYz2k.png
    CHNYz2k.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I might not be able to participate in this one, but I'm so glad a contest like this exists. I can't wait to see the results, they should be hilarious. Thank God (CDPR) for the hugely improved facial animations.

Didn't go out of my way to do anything amazing but heres what I submitted.

More on next comment.

Attachments

• whj5UmT.png
    whj5UmT.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 84
  • CHNYz2k.png
    CHNYz2k.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 125
  • srhmDnI.png
    srhmDnI.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 69
  • WujyWsB.png
    WujyWsB.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 1inW0PD.png
    1inW0PD.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 101

I know there are a lot more characters I could and should hav e done but I felt like the main few needed their spots in the emotes list and that didn't leave much room for others.

Attachments

• tA97Kg6.png
    tA97Kg6.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 72
  • XiV6UND.png
    XiV6UND.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SB05Zap.png
    SB05Zap.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 1EHl2la.png
    1EHl2la.png