The Witcher - other games

+
The Witcher - other games

just played through The Wedding and although it was quite funny it was pretty lame tbh. are the other quests in that section (theres 4 or 5) any good ? i also seen a section for mods on the forum, are there any notable ones worth downloading (nvm this question, just looked and it seems theres no actual story type mods)? and lastly, if i do download some mods are they compatible with the Steam Version of The Witcher? thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

mikbhoy said:
i also seen a section for mods on the forum, are there any notable ones worth downloading (nvm this question, just looked and it seems theres no actual story type mods)?
"Story" mods are called "adventures" in the Witcher world, and there are 19 of them available in English. You can find a list of them at http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19893-list-of-fan-made-adventures-for-tw1-updated-11-february-2012/

I recommend "Entrapped," "Poet's Pride," and "Medical Problems" (1 and 2), but since I made the last one, I'm biased about it. ;) I haven't played all of the adventures, so there are probably good ones out there that I haven't played, but if you start with those four, that should keep you busy for a few days.

and lastly, if i do download some mods are they compatible with the Steam Version of The Witcher? thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Both the PC version and the Mac version of the Steam game can use mods. If you use the Mac version, see here for where to put them.

Top Bottom