time to finish the collection ?

+
im playng till 1 month and i opened 100-120 keggs and i see that when you mill you recieve so little scraps
so im worried because i have only 20% of the gold cards and because you have to play 4 factions for best results i fear i have to spent a lot of money
am i doing something wrong ?
thx for help

It's better to avoid milling as much as possible.
Once a card in your selection gets nerfed you can get full mill value for it. Best to wait for that.

Don't worry. I have played over 1000hrs in two years and I think I just bought the starter pack when I started, and I don't even have all the cards (even though I have around 20k ore and 200k scraps). There's no need to have them all, just the ones you need for your decks. Unlock them step by step, you will be fine.

You don't need a full collection , this will come naturally.

The best way to get scraps right now is through scrap nodes. 1RP scrap node gives 40 scraps. So hunt for those in reward tree to spend RP unless you really want specific leader skin. I started doing this after i unlocked all the leaders.

If you don't have prestige 1 try to get it before opening more kegs. You'll get more scraps out of a keg after.

And as others said try to wait for a patch before milling cards , especially the Gold ones.

thx to all i just reached lv 1 prestige what this means?

More info: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...nk-and-progression-system-whats-new.10986707/

You shound' worry about that, I'm playing for a bit more then one year, and I have never bought anything except the starter pack.

The game is quite generous - actually I have all the cards i care about (playing 5 factions), and about 100.000 scraps and 50 barrels that i don't open, hoping for new cards expansion.

Don't worry. I have played over 1000hrs in two years and I think I just bought the starter pack when I started, and I don't even have all the cards (even though I have around 20k ore and 200k scraps). There's no need to have them all, just the ones you need for your decks. Unlock them step by step, you will be fine.

I had 667 hours in Gwent (CBT + OBT) when HC launched, and full value automill netted me over 600k scraps (I had over 20k ore and 30+ kegs as well).

However, I reached rank 20 or 21 in every single season, and Gwent used to have very good rewards for playing ranked.

Top Bottom