Trap was Instantly Triggered After Playing Iorveth

+
Hi
I just lost a game cause a player played the Iorveth card. Which allowed him to get a trap he played back and to play it. This Trap should have taken 2 turns to trigger but it triggered right away is this right?
Thanks
Mark

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Some traps can be manually triggered for less damage, like Crushing Trap.

it was the crushing trap. And just read it it can be triggered manually after 1 Turn as it is an order. Orders have to wait 1 turn before they can be triggered.
In This case the last card in the match was the Lorveth and then the trap. So there fore the trap should not have been triggered surely!

Also Is it time to interduce cards that can kill the traps before they go off?

it was the crushing trap. And just read it it can be triggered manually after 1 Turn as it is an order. Orders have to wait 1 turn before they can be triggered.
In This case the last card in the match was the Lorveth and then the trap. So there fore the trap should not have been triggered surely!

Also Is it time to interduce cards that can kill the traps before they go off?
Artifacts do not need Zeal to be usable right away and given that artifact removal works on traps (even face-down ones) they can be considered artifacts.
If my memory does not betray me the removal occurs before they go off, which means we already have prime removal.
Monsters have Nithral, Scoiatael have a 5 provision card, same for Northern Realms, I currently do not remember about Skellige and Nilfgaard, however everyone can use the 5 provision neutral Artifact removal with a 3 point body.
Drop 1-2 of these against traps and you completely overrun that archtype in a way you should propably not be able to.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
And just read it it can be triggered manually after 1 Turn as it is an order. Orders have to wait 1 turn before they can be triggered.

It's an Order, yes. But it also has Zeal, which means that the ability can be used on the same turn it was played.

Top Bottom