Triss Fan Art Thread

+
I can't, just can't and I won't ever.

Come on, it not that hard, believe in her, hear her scream, see Geralt need to keep his emotion in check (eventhough he has little), and then they try to put dimeritium shackles in her, Geralt thought it is over. After that she kill all of them and takk information about Dandelion

All right, i am cry now :crybaby:

Need to see Triss smile to keep calm :lol:

Come on, it not that hard, believe in her, hear her scream, see Geralt need to keep his emotion in check (eventhough he has little), and then they try to put dimeritium shackles in her, Geralt thought it is over. After that she kill all of them and takk information about Dandelion

Well, considering that in my first playthrough I cut off djiskra's head in order to protect Roche and Ves and in my second playthrough I chop off Djikstra's legs (thanks DLC hehe) in order to protect Roche and Ves again...I don't think I give a damn about his treasure nor will allow Triss to suffer, she has suffered enough the past 6 months parting ways and having to start anew and went into hiding.

I believe in her and trust her but I don't believe she deserves to go through those pains in order to get the information we eventually get from a spy and the money to help the mages from a masquerade ball with fine wine, fireworks and fountain inside a maze.There were better ways hehe.

As for the crying...let me see if this could help.

Need to see Triss smile to keep calm :lol:
When she was tortured, I thought I had tortured my very close person to me:cry:

I'm a bit disconnected from the game, to comprehend everything that happened!

Well let's not sad on!

More smile, more

Attachments

• 2015-08-04_00061.jpg
    2015-08-04_00061.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 2015-08-01_00244.jpg
    2015-08-01_00244.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 160
Well, considering that in my first playthrough I cut off djiskra's head in order to protect Roche and Ves and in my second playthrough I chop off Djikstra's legs (thanks DLC hehe) in order to protect Roche and Ves again...I don't think I give a damn about his treasure nor will allow Triss to suffer, she has suffered enough the past 6 months parting ways and having to start anew and went into hiding.

I believe in her and trust her but I don't believe she deserves to go through those pains in order to get the information we eventually get from a spy and the money to help the mages from a masquerade ball with fine wine, fireworks and fountain inside a maze.There were better ways hehe.

As for the crying...let me see if this could help.

When she was tortured, I thought I had tortured my very close person to me:cry:

I'm a bit disconnected from the game, to comprehend everything that happened!

Well let's not sad on!

More smile, more

:hmm: actually when she get torture, Geralt ask about Dandelion information, not Dijkstra treasure. Triss knew Ciri and Dandelion in danger so she volunteer to get information where is Dandelion is

Well but not discuss about this painful memory, shall we :cry:

Triss, Triss, Geralt's true bliss :wub:

@Anthonior @Alexey25 Thank for all the pic :cheers2:

Another reason why I love Triss.It is for the fact that she is Open!
You can talk to her about everything
She might have a little drink to relax,to be funny,despite the situation
She is very easy to talk
When Geralt to be with her, he can't hide that he likes to be with her.

In her heart she is still a young girl
And I'm glad she found love early and the rest of her life she will hold in a Happy,Loving and Beloved
This is one of the many reasons:heart:

Last edited:
:hmm: actually when she get torture, Geralt ask about Dandelion information, not Dijkstra treasure. Triss knew Ciri and Dandelion in danger so she volunteer to get information where is Dandelion is

Well but not discuss about this painful memory, shall we :cry:

@Anthonior @Alexey25 Thank for all the pic :cheers2:

I know and I agree that better not to discuss it since this isn't the place. I just wanted to say that did know he asked about Dandelion that's why I said: "to get the information we eventually get from the spy" as to have a better way to know about Dandelion instead of letting them torture Triss as well as better to go to the Masquerade Ball to get the money from Lady Vegelbud instead of bothering myself helping Djiskstra to get back his treasure, I'm gonna kill him anyways to help Roche and Ves.hehehe. That's it, let's leave it at that hehe. :)

I do however enjoyed killing every hunter and then Triss set the place on fire. I even killed Menge with fire from the rune on a steel sword and then a bit of igni. Now he could feel what it meant to be cleansed by the eternal fire. Poetic Justice hehe. (got it taped)

You're welcome cheers!!. :cheers2:

---------- Updated at 10:09 AM ----------

Another reason why I love Triss.It is for the fact that she is Open!
You can talk to her about everything
She might have a little drink to relax,to be funny,despite the situation
She is very easy to talk
When Geralt to be with her, he can't hide that he likes to be with her.

This is one of the many reasons:heart:

Yeah me too, she knows how to have fun even when using the excuse of the wine since she just took a few sips from the same cup but she already let herself enjoy the moment. It kills me everytime she runs downstairs towards the maze and she laughs out loud I love that part. I didn't expect to see that side of Triss from the Witcher 2 and seeing that on the Witcher 3 made me like her even more. I agree she is easy to talk to and I like how she can be focused and determined when the situation is serious as well as she can be open and have fun.

I watched both versions for the outfit and I liked both because she looks Giddy in one even if not dressing up as she asked and in the other she looks pleased and fun when one does dress as she asked.

Temptation by Danish Existence
I read this fan-fic and I just want to say my opinion.

1. It's very cool.
2. That's what I always wanted in the books,all 7 books didn't have sex with Triss ,I would like to read how they feel when they are alone together during sex ,what kind of emotions Triss,what kind of emotions Geralt and etc......but I know that is impossible.

But As a result, this fanfic now I get it.

Thanks Farry that posted it here:unworthy:

Very nice one, thanks 0nakita, but....but, you know :crybaby:

I read this fan-fic and I just want to say my opinion.

1. It's very cool.
2. That's what I always wanted in the books,all 7 books didn't have sex with Triss ,I would like to read how they feel when they are alone together during sex ,what kind of emotions Triss,what kind of emotions Geralt and etc......but I know that is impossible.

But As a result, this fanfic now I get it.

Thanks Farry that posted it here:unworthy:

Nice, the fanfic have my curious, now it have my attention ;) Too bad the longest one is .... damn i want to be nice :whistle:

I will try to find some more, wonder why there is only a small Witcher fan-fiction. Remember the day i read Liara-Shepard post ending FF which have 150 chapter :lol:

[size=+1]Two more fanfiction:[/size]
-The Witcher Elven baths by callum.lyall.9
-Baile by Dynamitecoco_puff (Careful i think this one contain some heavy stuff about sex)

and END, that all i could find :p Time for me to read it ;)

[size=+1]Some interseting gif, by By elaenaforresters[/size]

[size=+1]And one new fan-art, it just a sketch, hope for a finish version :wub:[/size]
By Nyampi

[size=+1]Finally, some pic about Triss with her Witcher 2 outfit[/size]

Top Bottom