Triss Fan Art Thread

+
ah, it looks awesome in desert world and on Isle of Mists, but in main game it looks ridicilous.
I agree 100%, it is completely immersion breaking, however I did find a mod that makes that dress available for The Matter of Life and Death only. Still prefer the original dress though, but wearing it at the ball makes a little more sense than the sewers.

I stopped making new screenshots for now, but here's one I didn't posted

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-08-01 23-15-45-21.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-01 23-15-45-21.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 292

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-08-04 22-31-23-07.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-04 22-31-23-07.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 120
  • witcher3 2015-08-04 22-31-43-15.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-04 22-31-43-15.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 138
  • witcher3 2015-08-04 22-33-21-31.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-04 22-33-21-31.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 118
  • witcher3 2015-08-04 22-33-29-15.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-04 22-33-29-15.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 126
  • witcher3 2015-08-04 22-34-40-37.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-04 22-34-40-37.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 137
Some fan-fiction i found, can't copy the text so i give you the link. To be honest, i didn't read all of it yet, i just put it here so i can read later :devil:

Lullaby and Sleeping In by chocolafied (short, simple ;))

Persuasion and Temptation by Danish Existence (somehow long, i don't have the time to read it yet...)

Green Border by SootyPhoenix (hmm, read some first part and it look nice)

Moving on by viralmysteries (oh right you guys/gals need to stay calm before click this link.....this story is about Triss stay alone in Kovir, really long, but i don't know how many of us can't read this :cry:)

Last edited:
Some fan-fiction i found, can't copy the text so i give you the link. To be honest, i didn't read all of it yet, i just put it here so i can read later :devil:

Lullaby and Sleeping In by chocolafied (short, simple ;))

Persuasion and Temptation by Danish Existence (somehow long, i don't have the time to read it yet...)

Green Border by SootyPhoenix (hmm, read some first part and it look nice)

Moving on by viralmysteries (oh right you guys/gals need to stay calm before click this link.....this story is about Triss stay alone in Kovir, really long, but i don't know how many of us can't read this :cry:)

All interesting and good fanfiction,:unworthy:

Except the last.:realmad: Why you showed it to me?

I'm angry at you:popo:

All interesting and good fanfiction,:unworthy:

Except the last.:realmad: Why you showed it to me?

I'm angry at you:popo:

I am curious about it first, click then saw wow 11 chapter, it gonna be a good fan-fic for sure and it about Kovir, win-win for me. Read some first line Geralt end up with Yen, mages are save from Norvigad, Triss is Kovir advisor

Decide i can't suffer this nightmare alone, share it to all of you :devil:

I am curious about it first, click then saw wow 11 chapter, it gonna be a good fan-fic for sure and it about Kovir, win-win for me. Read some first line Geralt end up with Yen, mages are save from Norvigad, Triss is Kovir advisor

Decide i can't suffer this nightmare alone, share it to all of you :devil:

Oh... then I understand you.

Now you not alone! The two of us, because I just clicked on the link and didn't read your note???

Thanks Onakita, you reassured me your screenshot8)

:disgust: You are my fan, and now you want me to be alone in Kovir ??
FSK: No, no. I didn't mean to, i just want to share it to somebody who want to read it. that all

:faith: I can't, not after all you have done, and this isn't the first time. You try to do it before, show me in a relationship with Lambert. And i thought you are my friend
FSK: Have mercy, please

:upset: I am sorry, my friend

THE END :lol:

@0nakita
@Alexey25 WHYYYYY, my note is very noticeable :cry: But at least now i have a friend who share my feeling :devil:

Oh if you knew, I'm just trying to bite my own ass ,for what I saw ;)

Now you are my friend forever,and you will not be able to get away from it]:->

Oh You saw? Triss something know about this fanfic! You see the face in the screenshot Anthonior?It's bad:eek:

---------- Updated at 08:56 AM ----------

Yes, the culprit is killed,now we can sleep peacefully.Thanks Triss:unworthy:

Top Bottom