Triss Fan Art Thread

+
Yes, by killing all guards.

---------- Updated at 02:40 PM ----------

From 6:16

I saved him too, it made my Witcher look better in Triss' eyes for saving him and him looking even more stupid for ignoring her help and been saved by none other than Geralt after trying to doomed Geralt as well. :)

I saved him too, it made my Witcher look better in Triss' eyes for saving him and him looking even more stupid for ignoring her help and been saved by none other than Geralt after trying to doomed Geralt as well. :)

Wait, is there a conversation about this with Triss? If so, might be worth saving the arrogant ass just for that.

Wait, is there a conversation about this with Triss? If so, might be worth saving the arrogant ass just for that.

Ok that might have been misleading from my part. By that basis then no, he is not worth saving because there isn't any conversation with Triss about it but if you want to you can and if you don't then let him burn for:
1.-Flirting with Triss,
2.-Calling her a lame duck
3.-Geralt didn't liked him hehe.

Though I saved him because from personal perspective wich is what I mentioned but not for an actual dialogue hehe.

Triss:Hey Geralt,I found an order for Brooks,pay 250 crowns!
Geralt:Do you think we can?
Triss:Yes we can, take the order,just maybe, we'll shower in the bath,because I'm still dirty from the order on the rigger.Оhh I remember brrr.
Geralt:Oh Yes, it's great we got,I don't mind.Well, I hope we.....hmm(smiles)we will not only wash!
Triss:Ohhh Geralt(laughs) let's go.
NSFW

Attachments

• 2015-07-28_00091.jpg
    2015-07-28_00091.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 2015-07-28_00060.jpg
    2015-07-28_00060.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 299
Top Bottom