Triss Fan Art Thread

+
Herrow there @trystwithtriss!

More hoodless Triss - Thank you again @runaway_cd!

Silly me, forgot to turn off subtitles again ahaha.

@0nakita I think this would be the perfect hair colour for me:

Last edited:
Heureka! My first post :D Some of you might already know me from tumblr, if not and you're interested, you could check out my Triss blog: trystwithtriss.tumblr.com

Welcome! and I also follow you on tumblr, by the way, thank you for posting one of my screenshots there! :D. I use the same name "Anthonior" though on tumblr you can see about how many other things I'm a shipper of hehehe.

With colored in red hair?

Yes, if that's possible :)

I managed to add a screenshot, that was not the problem. But when I wanted to preview the post, a message popped up that members with less than 10 forum posts can't include images in their posts. So I guess I'll have to wait :D
Thank you anyway and keep up your great work :smile: (I like those witcher smileys. I like it, a lot :D)

@Anthonior: Of source I know that you follow me on tumblr :D I hope I credited you for the screenshot I posted there, I usually do, but my Triss folder is now at a stage where I'm starting to loose track of some things :D

Last edited:
Well guys,I just recently created one video!
And by this time, I had finished!
I hope you enjoy it.
P. S. I Want to express my gratitude --Onakita-- for her support and help this video!:kiss:

;)
This video amazing and I almost cried when watched it. It so touching and passion and full of their love.

Last edited:
Heureka! My first post :D Some of you might already know me from tumblr, if not and you're interested, you could check out my Triss blog: trystwithtriss.tumblr.com

Welcome to the Forum! Glad you are here! Love your blog I visit it every day! :)

Guys, thank you all for the amazing, gorgeous pics!

I love the new screenshots and hairdos, but unfortunately I play it on PS4 thus cannot use the mods. Could someone take some screenshots of this scene without the hood? (and when she says: "It doesn't befit a sorceress to blush." She's so cute there but the damn hood hides her face.) Thank you in advance! :) Here's the scene I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSxGCfRgh9M&feature=share

Last edited:
Hope this one is new fan-art :lol:

Ohh that's a really well done video. I especially loved the voice over parts. Thanks for sharing :happy2:

I send you a fan mail about this topic but you didn't answer :popo:

BTW, welcome to the Eternal Triss :devil: Look at the first page, you will find many interesting thing there (update in progess, will finish tomorrow) ;)

Last edited:
I love the new screenshots and hairdos, but unfortunately I play it on PS4 thus cannot use the mods. Could someone take some screenshots of this scene without the hood? (and when she says: "It doesn't befit a sorceress to blush." She's so cute there but the damn hood hides her face.) Thank you in advance! :)

Here you go:
Totally didn't have a brain dead moment and forget to turn off the subs' again...

Hey guys, I'm overwhelmed by all these great pictures! I love her looks with blue eyes and no so red hair, you know, auburn!

I have to say that I was not entirely sold when I first saw her current appareance in game. By the time of the party though, it was her personality that had won me over completely and I started to wear my rose-tinted glasses so her looks in my mind got the appopiate upgrade...

Anyhow, if any of you awesome folk wouldn't mind, could somebody make a Triss with her new remastered original outfit that has going around, DLC hair but with auburn color and blue eyes?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm overwhelmed by all these great pictures! I love her looks with blue eyes and no so red hair, you know, auburn!

I have to say that I was not entirely sold when I first saw her current appareance in game. By the time of the party though, it was her personality that had won me over completely and I started to wear my rose-tinted glasses so her looks in my mind got the appopiate upgrade...

Anyhow, if any of you awesome folk wouldn't mind, could somebody make a Triss with her new remastered original outfit that has going around, DLC hair but with auburn color and blue eyes?

Thanks!

First page in Mod section:
-Triss new remastered original outfit: checked
-DLC hair: checked
-Blue eyes: checked
-Auburn hair: nope

:lol:

Ah, you mean you want to some pic make with all the above. I am sure 0nakita and Alexey25 will see to that ;)

@MissMerigold Thank you very much for the beautiful pics! :)

You're welcome {:

Thanks!
~A few people tried to make Triss' original hair Auburn, they explained the situation here:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/56121-Triss-Book-Style?p=1893269#post1893269

- I am afraid nobody has been able to recolour Triss' hair yet, I believe all those that are up are photoshops done by @0nakita if I am not mistaken :x

Found it, it was indeed a photoshop:

Last edited:
Well guys,I just recently created one video!
And by this time, I had finished!
I hope you enjoy it.
P. S. I Want to express my gratitude --Onakita-- for her support and help this video!:kiss:

;)

Amazing video, I am going to be happy all day thanks to you.

After obsessively scrolling through all these pages of great screenshots, fanfics, and other stuff (and stealing a lot of images that now serve as my constantly changing wallpapers:surprise:), I just wanted to bow to all the geniusly creative people posting in this thread and making me happy.
:sadtriss:

Welcome. You came to the right place. In here the love for Triss is overwhelming and simply beautiful.

Most of use wake up in the morning and obsessively scroll through this forum to catch up. Maybe not so much here, but the last two forums it was very common to wake up and have to read 10 to 20 pages.

You just got another tumblr follower :) me.

Ok serious question. Can someone please tell me how I can find the above person on tumblr and follow? :) Never used it before. Have an account already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom