Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sooo.......(eventually i will write decent dialogue.......eventually.......some day in the future............ehhhhh), anyway a rushed attempt at dialogue.

Geralt: Ciri are you ok with Triss and I.....
Ciri: You and Triss what?
Geralt: Together
Ciri: I thought with Yen back.....
Geralt: Yeah i know, but one thing lead to another....and...
Ciri: I understand...
Geralt: You don't sound too happy..
Ciri: I am....for both of you, i just need time to adjust considering all things
Geralt: Sure, and thanks

Talking to Emhyr in Witcher ending (i did try this before, but this is sort of 'second attempt')

Geralt: Someone's waiting for me
Emhyr: Triss Merigold, fear not i have no intention of pursuing her

Option 1: Good
Option 2: You won't find her anyway
Option 3: Stay out of my personal life

Option 1: Geralt: Good, we made plans
Emhyr: What plans, if you don't me asking

- Oxenfurt (lie to Emhyr, Emhyr doesn't say anything, then proceeds to ask about what Ciri said)
- None of your business (Emhyr retreats from this discussion)
- Kovir (tell the truth, Emhyr doesn't say anything, then proceeds to ask about what Ciri said)

Option 2: Geralt: You won't find her anyway
Emhyr: Like i said i have no intention of it
Geralt: Then let's drop this discussion (Emhyr then asks about Ciri)

Option 3: Geralt: Stay out of my personal life
Emhyr: Geralt, i don't care which sorceress you fraternize with, let's move on
Geralt: Something we can agree on (Emhyr then asks about Ciri)

Ok sooo.......(eventually i will write decent dialogue.......eventually.......some day in the future............ehhhhh), anyway a rushed attempt at dialogue.

The one with Ciri and Geralt definitely rush :p. Are you set the place for this converstation take place ? For me it is in Bald mountain

The next one really good. Talking with Emhyr should be short and simple and Geralt don't need to explain to Emhyr anything about his plan (like in your first attempt)
Good morning.
You two new pics have too much gamma it hurt my eye :X

Nah just kidding they are great :evil:

And one fanart for good afternoon

The one with Ciri and Geralt definitely rush . Are you set the place for this converstation take place ? For me it is in Bald mountain

The next one really good. Talking with Emhyr should be short and simple and Geralt don't need to explain to Emhyr anything about his plan (like in your first attempt)

Yeah bald mountain (or possibly the ship), problem in that is it would be a short conversation, and i don't know if CDPR will implement the chance to talk to Ciri about Triss (or Yen). Witcher ending, it could really only be a short conversation namely because all the news about Ciri and talking about Triss or Geralt's plan/future to him should only be a few dialogue lines at most....i think that ending would benefit more from having Triss with Ciri at the inn and then they could stretch out that scene for a bit longer. I like the idea of having the option to lie/tell the truth/ or avoid the question if Emhyr asks about his plan....because it would come down to what the player thought of Emhyr....and yeah i don't think many would choose to mention Kovir.

Yeah bald mountain (or possibly the ship), problem in that is it would be a short conversation, and i don't know if CDPR will implement the chance to talk to Ciri about Triss (or Yen). Witcher ending, it could really only be a short conversation namely because all the news about Ciri and talking about Triss or Geralt's plan/future to him should only be a few dialogue lines at most....i think that ending would benefit more from having Triss with Ciri at the inn and then they could stretch out that scene for a bit longer.
IMO Ciri and Geralt should talk about this in bald mountain, and when she know about the situation already, she will be able to calm both Triss and Yen if there is a confrontation in Norvigad or Skellige ^_^

Geralt and Triss heading through a countryside....seeing this really makes me want to see their home in Kovir, or at the least take Triss with Geralt on some quest through the countryside.....peace, quiet and just them talking......until they run into a monster and all hell breaks loose.....

Geralt and Triss heading through a countryside....seeing this really makes me want to see their home in Kovir, or at the least take Triss with Geralt on some quest through the countryside.....peace, quiet and just them talking......until they run into a monster and all hell breaks loose.....

Don't know why but this picture make me sad, really sad. Feel like something bad gonna happen to them

Look.....scary :p
Hard to prove.... she suffers main lacks of memory in the 3 games (well, as every character in fact) :p

i thought only 2 games, after Geralt regain his memories he release a cloud of magic and make every character remember Yennefer (and Ciri) again :evil:

@farrysquallko
I hope you will sleep well
You know, every time i browse Deviantart, this pic pop-up around 3 or 4 time every search ...
Now here as well, i think it time for me to get back to real world, forum full of scary thing :dead:

Last edited:
Sad that they don't have much interactions in game.

A missed opportunity. Considering this is meant to be the final appearance of Geralt, if not the final Witcher game, it would have been a perfect opportunity with the reintroduction of Yen, to really explore the love triangle. I think the writers became so obsessed with Geralt's relationship with Ciri that they missed many other opportunities for great story telling in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom