Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why everyone is so upset about this line?
He doesn't say it's better with Triss than with Yennefer. Yen isn't even mentioned here. He says it's better than just good with Triss and that's all.

Yeah I agree, that line is fine, but the "before" line actually changes the history\lore.

I think they would be more upset with:

Ciri: Worked out nicely, don't you think?
Geralt: What're you talking about?
Ciri: You and Triss. Never expected it, to be honest.

Geralt: Life's full of surprises.
Ciri: So, how did the two of you--?
Geralt: End up together?
Geralt: Hmm. With Yen it was fight after fight, lots of arguments, drama… Not saying it was bad, but…
Ciri: But what?
Geralt: Got o be exhausting. With Triss, it's not. I finally feel… harmony. A calm. Feel like things are the way they're supposed to be.

Ciri approving, madness!

I'm fine with this dialog, but I can see TeamYen causing a fuss about it. Even though they will never see it.

I still think only this line should be refined: "Geralt: But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always." Others - perfectly suit for the optional choice...

---------- Updated at 07:34 AM ----------

And these comments are only after the leaks. You can imagine if they will implement that "before" line what will happen. I don't understand why you don't see that it is wrong. Simple change of one sentence - different wording would really help.

:cry:

Agreed.

p.s. When you talking to Sabrina - don't forget that she never liked Yenn :hrhr:

I still think only this line should be refined: "Geralt: But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always." Others - perfectly suit for the optional choice...

Yeah, that is what almost everyone is saying, on both sides of the argument. Mostly I just want it changed, because I see no reason to throw the book lore out of the window when its not needed. Lets hope CDPR sees this, or realizes it themselves before they finalize it.

Yeah, that is what almost everyone is saying, on both sides of the argument. Mostly I just want it changed, because I see no reason to throw the book lore out of the window when its not needed. Lets hope CDPR sees this, or realizes it themselves before they finalize it.

Guys, could you send me a link or something to this new dialogues you are talking about? It's hard to find anything in 691 pages :)

Just a comment, I tried really hard not to read the spoilers but this is everywhere I go... If the lines say "I wanted to be with you, before, now and after"...

Besides being something nice to tell to your current girlfriend who tried to be with you in the past and that you rejected, how is that invalidating the books? He might have wanted to be with her, but he didn't, because he was with Yen and loved her...

He never says his past with Yen was a mistake or anything of the the sort...

Guys, could you send me a link or something to this new dialogues you are talking about? It's hard to find anything in 691 pages :)

Here, look for post #448: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54522-Triss-Fan-Art-Thread/page45

Just a comment, I tried really hard not to read the spoilers but this is everywhere I go... If the lines say "I wanted to be with you, before, now and after"...

Exactly the line is But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.

Well the word Amnesia and Before are bad combination. And many people don't think Geralt love Triss in the book....

Last edited:
And these comments are only after the leaks. You can imagine if they will implement that "before" line what will happen. I don't understand why you don't see that it is wrong. Simple change of one sentence - different wording would really help.

:cry:

That's how it looks to me, sorry If my opinion has hurt you.

Well the word Amnesia and Before are bad combination. And many people don't think Geralt love Triss in the book....

Want to be with you and love you are like miles apart...

It could be two things: Geralt reassuring her by saying something nice. Because it's nice and and they are together and will be in the foreseeable future , she won't really dwell too much on it whether it's true or not. Instead she'll just feel good about the words she's hearing...

FYI that's pretty common in relationships you know... today I told my girlfriend, who spent the whole day with her family and arrived late, that I missed her while she was away. Truth is, I was pretty busy writing here and playing Invisible Inc. But she didn't mind it or gave it too much thought either, just smiled.

Second interpretation is the one in my previous post.

Against nothing wrong with either, just a nice and romantic conversation.

Want to be with you and love you are like miles apart...

It could be two things: Geralt reassuring her by saying something nice. Because it's nice and and they are together and will be in the foreseeable future , she won't really dwell too much on it whether it's true or not. Instead she'll just feel good about the words she's hearing...
:hmm: You always have some way to change my opinion.....

Agree with you two points :teeth:

Besides being something nice to tell to your current girlfriend who tried to be with you in the past and that you rejected, how is that invalidating the books? He might have wanted to be with her, but he didn't, because he was with Yen and loved her...

So for me i think no need to change the dialogue. just leave as the way it is now :devil:

Thanks!!

How much this new dialogues are real and confirmed for the game implement?, I mean this is true leak or only some rumour?
If i remember correctly, Sacren found it in the game file (from patch 1.08 me think), so CDPR adding the romances fix piece by piece in each update

Last edited:
Here, look for post #448: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54522-Triss-Fan-Art-Thread/page45

Exactly the line is But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.

Thanks!!

How much this new dialogues are real and confirmed for the game implement?, I mean this is true leak or only some rumour?

He might have wanted to be with her, but he didn't, because he was with Yen and loved her...

Am I the only one who sees logical contradiction in this phrase? :teeth: Maybe it's something wrong with my perception of love, but in that case people usually don't want to be with anyone else.

Geralt reassuring her by saying something nice. Because it's nice and and they are together and will be in the foreseeable future , she won't really dwell too much on it whether it's true or not. Instead she'll just feel good about the words she's hearing...

So, in that case Geralt become a liar twice, great :D He always was sorta moronic and clumsy with women, but lying to loved ones...?

Ooook, if that is an interpretation and role which you want to play, who am I to judge it :D

Maybe it's something wrong with my perception of love, but in that case people usually don't want to be with anyone else.
I'm not saying about this situation, but sometimes people stays because of children and because can't leave by hurting wife/husband and so on.

So, in that case Geralt become a liar twice, great He always was sorta moronic and clumsy with women, but lying to loved ones...?

The key word for me to change my opinion is Want to be with you and love you are like miles apart...

I think it is nice interpretation, in case CDPR don't change the line :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom