Tune in to Open #4 this weekend!

+

Season 2 of the GWENT Masters series is slowly coming to an end – join us on October 24-25th (Saturday and Sunday) for the last Open tournament this year! It will be held online and streamed live on our official Twitch channel, starting as usual at 4 PM CEST.

Top 8 GWENT players of Season of the Draconid and Season of the Griffin will compete for a spot in the Grand Finale of Season 2 – the World Masters tournament, and a share of the 10 000 USD base prize pool.

Additionally, all players will receive an equal share of the community-funded prize pool, to which you can still contribute by purchasing the unique Air Bundle and Djinn Pack! Both of them will be available only until Wednesday noon (October 21st, 12 PM CEST):

See you on Twitch chat!

Moderator: Just a reminder, please, do not discuss or link unreleased content obtained through data-mining. Thank you.

Hello. Is there a chance we'll see again Gwent open cosmetics in the shop? I wanted to buy the latest Francesca bundle this week. I thought it's going to available until Friday. Last night after seeing that bundle is available only for 17 more hours, this morning I literally overslept going to the bank. Well anyway, it was my fault.
However, It would be great to see again Gwent open bundles maybe next year or sometime down the road. Thanks in advance.

Oh good, the origin of one of the Musicians of Blaviken. The horseshoe could indicate the donkey is also nearby, so perhaps even two out of the four.

(I see the top Reddit comment is similar, but I wrote the above before opening the link. An obvious connection, clearly.)

I particularly like those delicate clouds and mists.
I particularly like how the upper half is really pretty and looks sort of inviting, but then the lower half is the exact opposite with the rotting boats and dark colours.

(Hogwarts was the first thing I thought of, but that impression vanished when I noticed the state the boats are in.)

I particularly like how the upper half is really pretty and looks sort of inviting, but then the lower half is the exact opposite with the rotting boats and dark colours.
Indeed. 'Tis a fine composition of contrasts in ethereal light and sombre darkness. Sinister beauty, I'd call it.
Doubtless, many a tragedy has befallen beneath those rocky cliffs. Who can say how many souls were drowned in that watery graveyard. . . .

Kaer Trolde would be my guess.
I also saw that comparison, however it does not fit, Kaer Trolde has only 1 bridge, looks different and has no pillars directly below the bridges.
My guess would also be Thanedd or more precisely Garstang, although I do not see the snake-like path, so maybe it is just Aretuza in general, Loxia or another location ?
Others guess it could also be Stygga castle.

I also saw that comparison, however it does not fit, Kaer Trolde has only 1 bridge, looks different and has no pillars directly below the bridges.
My guess would also be Thanedd or more precisely Garstang, although I do not see the snake-like path, so maybe it is just Aretuza in general, Loxia or another location ?
Others guess it could also be Stygga castle.

A collection of shipwrecks fits Stygga. Hard to tell if those wrecks occurred naturally or where sucked up and dropped from elsewhere.

Top Bottom