TW2 Arena Videos&Tactics

+
Nice videos Costin, some nice tips. With the 3 kingslayers and 2 scorcers I prefer to axii the kingslayers they can make mincemeat out of the scorcers. And yes saving the adrenaline for the 2 elite kingslayers is very nice :)

Why don't you try buying bombs instead of using a merc that will die in harder waves. In dark mode or Arena to say opponents hit harder. But bombs are also powerfull, mby even more powerfull than in normal game, not sure about that. For example can kill nekkers with time bonus like in 20 secs with 2-3 bombs. Traps are alot harder to use, since to place them u expose ur self alot, but bombs is easy, and they are ur most powerfull weapon as i see it.

I rather spend 1k orens on bombs or daggers, then on adrianne.

tip: when mage is in quen u can still trow him off the arena.

Thanks quite a bit for the tip. I owned the nekker wave with 2 grapshots, it was like pac-pac dead nekkers leaving just the warriors lol.

Think I'll stop using Adrianna altogether.

Sigh...now only if my fucking PC wasn't crashing my game I would have gotten over 100 k by now easily lol.

Also since when the hell does someone get 141 million score?

Yep, Dancing Star is so powerfull. But only if trown at least 2 of them. I strongly encourage u to try throwing them also on humans. U know that wave, i kinda forgot now, when u have that fat tattoed guys and few guys with long spears, they all run at u. Try throwing 2 grapes at them. Incineration will start on all of them and they wont attack u for a nice amount of time, in that time it makes it easy to go kill archers.

Also that fat guy was full hp, i didnt even touch him, after 2 Dancing Stars when i looked his hp it was like 1 hp point. I had to use fast attack to finish him, like all the rest. Incineration does incredible amount of dmg to humans and also it disables them from attacking u which is the most important. That way u can reach bonus cause u dont need to roll since u wont be surrounder by enemies.

For now i always used 2 Dancing Stars, i wonder if i use 3 of them lol, i think it would kill them all!

I tought CDP deleted that guy who had 9999...and now another shows up with even bigger score. Thats just sad.

Omg to actualy think u get to a big score and crash. Congraz to u if u can handle that. Why do you crash, mby it can be solved ?

I think it's my GFX card...sigh.

The best I did before a crash was to beat the kingslayers, the two elite ones.

I did manage to beat all 30 waves, but that was after I had died earlier.

Seriously, 3 GOLEMS and 7 Gargoyles? REALLY? My head hurt like hell from all the motion in that wave.

Then right after the bloody fucken draug with 4 of his budies.

I personally don't have problems with any human waves save the Scoia'Tel. They are generally easy to kill with no bombs.

Here is a tip for strong enemies: if you trap them with Yriden so they face the ledge, you can roll behind them and easily throw them off. This works ALL the time and EVEN on kingslayers!

This is the build im using in the arena. So just try it out cause with this build i got my score.People don't understand that big damage solves all your problems, not vitality, they refuse to exepct that fact, because to get that dmg u have to prety much be weaker durring lower lvls. Those golems and gargoyles are quite easy for me. I found hard to cope with elite kingslayers, because i don't buy mercs. When i got to the golems and gargoyles i was actualy almost 3 shoting gargoyls. im 2 shoting normal kingslayers

Look at my damage. Thats 200-300 hit. I 2 shot humans on dark mode. If u dont underestimate the after 30 wave when it reapeats u wont die. I still use 3 grapeshoots for the 32 wave after the la vallets. I can't point out how easy it is with this build, just can't, u have to try it. Dancing Stars most important, trolls and nekkers, nekkers gone in first 10 secs of fight.

Look at the talent trees, its very distinctive. Virga gives me +300% to all resistances, i can never get poison, bleed or incineration. If i acxidently enter the fire i want get DoT inceneration, just tiny dmg. Rook gives +17% dmg, tawny oil becasue i dont have much vigor. And lastly falkas blood oil +21% dmg. Look armor. I have 1 madness mutagen or greater strenght, a greater power mutagen...

TRY IT OUT.

the hardest thing is to get to or past first 30 waves without dieing. Than u will almost have all talent points in place.

Ofc i would reset build and remove point in training vitality and put on beserk mode. Thats even more dmg. Go do that. Just have bit of luck to not die first 25 waves.

I would agree on everything above. Except the fact that its hardest to get to wave 30. No. It's hardest to get past wave ten.
Actually before I got to wave 42 once (mostly luck though as I see now) and I STILL find Scoia'tael the hardest wave of them ALL! Simply because how extremely unbalanced the Arena waves are. Gargoyles are easy cuz they get stunned from every second Aard you throw at them. Draug was hard. But you need to use knives at him, when I played the story the hardest were the Glevesigg's fireballs, not the draug himself, cuz I spammed him with knives.
Now I simply can't get past the f-n squirrels! Sometimes I do die due to my own mistakes but 90% of the time I die during the god damn charge!

What charge of scoiatel ? The scoiatel on 4th wave are hard. But once u past 30 waves again scoital is very easy. U just use grapeshoot to incinerate them. Job done...u can even buy grapeshots for wave 4 i think, u have enough orens then as i recall if u find sciatel hard just use 2 grapes on melee scoiatel. They will cought fire.

EDIT: OOOOOOOMGGGGGG im constantly talking people use grapeshot...om om. I meant use Dancing star looool. Sry about that. I don't know about the effectivnes of grapeshot. But dancing star has 30% chance to incinerate with 15 - 30 dmg dealth initialy. But those 30% sound like 100% to me since i always am succsesfull in incierating them.

Very sry for my fault, i mixed 2 bombs.

I am talking about Wave 4 scoiatel, that I have not been able to pass EVER since the wave 42 streak. This shows just how goddamn fucking unbalanced this is!

Just what i got atm maybe it will put u in some perspective at how much points u get to this wave...died :(

that much on wave or fight 54 x5golems

.....fully equiped

My stats where 77 Armor - 580 Vitality, 113-139 base dmg.

i can get up to 25k per fight, and also if u push someone with ard its like +750 points, if i use finishers (one time at 3 kingslayers) i got +1750 points i think.

I still did not exit arena, im at 54 fight with no points earning, if anyone wants, i will recored a video of some fights. Next is those 5 golems again. Its hard casue of performance and upload but if some has wish i will do :)

Edit: i recorded that fight with golems, so u can see how easy it is. But it was just my luck back then when i died. I could have got much much more points. I will upload it i hope in short time.

Here are those golems where i died, rly sucks cause they not so hard anyway.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAewmN2fzcE&hd=1[/media]

I know this is post after post, but theese 2 are videos, hope anyone doesn't mind. Rly haaaaaard battle. Werewolf more agressive. One awesome moment too :D

better quality video then the last one btw.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdHRbI7bgqQ&hd=1[/media]

And the last one, dont worry xD , fight 60 Draug and Draugirs.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQSycXMcz1w&hd=1[/media]

I hope u like the videos :)

Thanks for tips. I agree with Electocides skill tree, with small changes. I tried to use bombs (dancing stars) but i am not very good at throwing it, especially in combat. Perhaps I need more practise in that.
Do you use runes? Because I spent a lot of orens on them. What do you think.

Top Bottom